Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are dates for League One play offs

crabtree seagull

Nov 7, 2007
Hi all

First ever post. Good evening

Great result tonight. Does anyone know dates for League 1 play offs, semi's and final. Going on holiday May 21st so think I will be missing them! :shrug:

Up the Albion. 3 points Sat and its game on :clap:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Never mind the play off dates, are you a Gold, Blue or White card holder? Do you have nice shoes?

Oh and welcome.

crabtree seagull

Nov 7, 2007
Thanks for the welcome. No shoes but nice pair of slippers.

Didn't bother with West Ham tickets, as second son born day before. Yeah I know bad fan :(:(

Anyway play offs not an issue as just worked out prediction league on bbc.co.uk and we finish 10th - 4 points off 6th with 70 points

Swansea, Donny top two, followed by Carlisle, Forest, Southend and Tranmere. You heard it hear first

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I have a ticket to see Daniel Kitson on the Sunday. If we make it to the final I guess I'll have to give it up. Arsehats.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I know there's a fair bit to happen between now and then for it to actually become a problem Hiney, but there's no f***ing way in the world that I'm missing an appearance at Wembley, should it come to that. For anything.

I'll fly out there on the bank holiday, minus whichever bits she's seen fit to remove as punishment, if necessary. :ohmy:

scouse23

Jan 30, 2008
Happened to me to Hiney, we booked a family holiday to Spain in February 2004 when it looked like we had no chance in hell of making the play offs let alone the final, was away in Spain and missed the final, had to watch it in a bar with a load of friendly City lads, nearly turned ugly when we won i was so pissed, had my 8 year old son on my shoulders at the final whistle going mental, so now i plan better and will never take a holiday at the end of May.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Happened to me to Hiney, we booked a family holiday to Spain in February 2004 when it looked like we had no chance in hell of making the play offs let alone the final, was away in Spain and missed the final, had to watch it in a bar with a load of friendly City lads, nearly turned ugly when we won i was so pissed, had my 8 year old son on my shoulders at the final whistle going mental, so now i plan better and will never take a holiday at the end of May.

:laugh:

Almost EXACTLY what happened to me, although we booked our holiday before the start of the season. Watching it in a bar with about a dozen Bristol City. They were not happy at the final whistle but they just left the bar, leaving me to run around like a LUNATIC.

See my avatar for picture evidence!

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here