Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What ANNOYS you most about NSC??

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
A new thing for that annoys me for some unknow reason is when somebody starts a thread about a topic that has already been talked about before in another thread.

Fixtures - I cant even remember how or why that started, but that doesnt wind me up, it is the evolution of that.

It if the "ffffffffff" to imply fixtures

No idea why it gets my goat, but it does:rant:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
When 2 or 3 people hijact a perfectly good thread at the moment, although in the past I always used to find it funny.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
People with f***ing clueless opinions.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Discussing f***ing premiershite sides especially the assumption that we actually give a SHITE about the premiership.

If I see another Spurs related thread on here I'll go f***ing mentalist. I mean, they're not even very good in the Premiership.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Uber-lickers, who ATTACK anyone who dare question anything the club does.

Chronic Doomsayers, who see the absolute worst in EVERYTHING.

'Martot - why' - Snidey moaners, who have a set idea about one particular player or other, and refuse to actually watch what they do, but prefer to just attack their performance regardless, based entirely on past predjudice.

People who think its 'hilarious' to refer to other users by funny versions of their usernames.

Mongboy and Paxton Spazzo's thread hi-jacking with peurile nonsense.

Last edited:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Uber-lickers, who ATTACK anyone who dare question anything the club does.

Chronic Doomsayers, who see the absolute worst in EVERYTHING.

'Martot - why' - Snidey moaners, who have a set idea about one particular player or other, and refuse to actually watch what they do, but prefer to just attack their performance regardless, based entirely on past predjudice.

People who think its 'hilarious' to refer to other users by funy versions of their usernames.

Mongboy and Paxton Spazzo's thread hi-jacking with peurile nonsense.

*Awaits Elder for England to agree*

Amsterdam Albion

Mar 11, 2008
nothing bothers me that much although some people seem to have an opinion on everything - wouldn't want to meet these people in the pub.

Fixtures

Aug 12, 2007
The fact that so many posters now ignore the old agreement that swearing be kept out of thread titles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here