Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What about the real fan??

blackshaadow

Jan 29, 2012
Seaford
I have my own season ticket and control four 1901 tickets..under my own ticket I have 1130 points so cannot purchase a Liverpool ticket yet as the entry level is 1140.
Nobody in my company has purchased any away or cup tickets on the 1901 account but can purchase four tickets now !!!!!!
Somebody please explain how this could ever be a fair system for the genuine fan and now yet again (Palace) I'm left feeling cheated and not a happy bunny....

I thought it was made quite clear from the start that 1901 Club members got priority booking for cup games.

There won't be a problem getting a ticket with 1130 points, provided you book at the right time (ie next Tuesday or Wednesday).

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
I have my own season ticket and control four 1901 tickets..under my own ticket I have 1130 points so cannot purchase a Liverpool ticket yet as the entry level is 1140.
Nobody in my company has purchased any away or cup tickets on the 1901 account but can purchase four tickets now !!!!!!
Somebody please explain how this could ever be a fair system for the genuine fan and now yet again (Palace) I'm left feeling cheated and not a happy bunny....

What do you think makes a 'real' fan?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If you are so much more a fan than the 1901 crew, why don't you have the extra 250(?) points from your season ticket at withdean that would give you enough points to get a ticket?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

A quick economics lesson for you: The customers who spend the most money, are the most loyal. They are the ones who will be rewarded the most. Understand?

And exactly what are you worried about anyway?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
If you are so much more a fan than the 1901 crew, why don't you have the extra 250(?) points from your season ticket at withdean that would give you enough points to get a ticket?

Nail hit firmly on head

gjh1971

May 7, 2007

Im a realer fan than you, ive got 1470 points :)

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
god i hate these threads....... i'm 1901 but also had a ST at withdean and attended Priestfield and Goldstone.... but it seems the my 1901 membership has cancelled out all other BHA supporting and now i'm a JCL......:nono:

Dickyboy

Feb 2, 2009
rustington
sitting in the pissing rain with no roof and watching your team playing shit hoof football and getting stonked and going back week after week and watching the same crap, my we are blessed now and they still moan:nono:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The problem is that this is the first real season with loyalty points. The transition is difficult and won't please everyone, myself included. There needed to be a system, and now there is one. I agree with the system, I just need my circumstances to change so I can clock up points from away trips.

My only thought was that it would have been fairer to add points for last seasons away trips aswell. But then, I would think that. I slogged it off to Plymouth on a week night, and Hartlepool on a saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here