Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what about a yearly vote for mods?

With some of the problems that people have been having would it be useful to have a yearly vote on your moderators? We could have a limited number who have to get a certain amount of votes to serve us???
Also those could be balanced by a no vote if you feel strongly about an individuals performance:facepalm:
I am very happy with the service we get from these guys its a dirty job etc!
They run a very good message board a make me laugh:thumbsup:
I would like a clampdown on the foul and abusive sometimes thats all.

:hilton::moo::hilton:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
From what I've seen they do a fantastic job - I'm sure they all have busy lives and families and this is an incredibly busy and at times difficult to manage board.

The problems last week highlighted the absolute commitment of Bozzo and the mods - which culminated in many hours of watching threads etc etc to make sure the board stayed online for us to enjoy.

It's a thankless task and I am more than happy with how things are handled.

It's a big thank you from me. Xxxxxxxx

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No thanks.

Just accept that the mods aren't perfect, in the same way that they have to accept that they aren't universally held in high regard.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
No thanks.

Just accept that the mods aren't perfect, in the same way that they have to accept that they aren't universally held in high regard.

This.

Especially the Bozza fella :angry:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
You after the gig RotR? :)

Thank you but no thanks! Through all the recent "problems" the mods have been outstanding
(with a special mention for Hi Tony's heroic efforts :) )

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
The problem about voting for Mods is that most people will only ever vote for mods they know. We don't want this board run by an old boys network. A lot of what the mods do goes unnoticed anyway, so in my opinion we should carry on the way we are.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
No vote...Their job is a thankless task. Some of the mods come in for a fair bit of stick sometimes(and sometimes they deserve it!) but remember, they don't get paid for what they do and if there's any proof of what a good job they do do, then go back to the threads from last Friday.

Rev - Are you still bitter that you were overlooked?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
From what I've seen they do a fantastic job - I'm sure they all have busy lives and families and this is an incredibly busy and at times difficult to manage board.

The problems last week highlighted the absolute commitment of Bozzo and the mods - which culminated in many hours of watching threads etc etc to make sure the board stayed online for us to enjoy.

It's a thankless task and I am more than happy with how things are handled.

It's a big thank you from me. Xxxxxxxx

brown_nose.jpg

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here