Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what about a supporters bar?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It will end up being a little golden nugget. It is already appearing to be used as the staff canteen, it makes a great place to take people for a low key business meeting that isn't in a pub. You can hear the people your are talking to, coffee etc. during the day with decent snacks, and alcohol in the evening, and you can get a group performing in there, what more could you want?

It will end up being a little golden nugget. It is already appearing to be used as the staff canteen, it makes a great place to take people for a low key business meeting that isn't in a pub. You can hear the people your are talking to, coffee etc. during the day with decent snacks, and alcohol in the evening, and you can get a group performing in there, what more could you want?

to get in?

Yoda

English & European

For it to be open on a Sunday afternoon would be nice. Went up yesterday with my o/h to show her the picture of my dad on the mosaic and the heritage stone we got done for him after he died last year, only to find Dick's was shut. On the plus side, on walking around the stadium we found one of the doors in the South East corner open so went in so she could have a nose (First time she's ever stepped foot in a football ground, as she "doesn't do football").

OT, managed to get up into the away concourse and I have to say, it does look a little smaller than the rest and agree with what has been said about it by the Donny fans.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It's hard to believe that Brighton fans can't get into Dick's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here