Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a sickener...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I had my 4 draws accumulator on today. A quid on with minimum odds of 74-1.

Blackpool v Bournemouth (3-3)
Brighton v Sheff Utd (1-1)
Blackburn v Villa (2-2)
West Brom v Bolton (2-1)

With three 3pm kickoffs coming in as draws, I decided to avoid the 5.15 match between West Brom and Bolton and catch the highlights...0-0 at half time, looking good...then WBA somehow wangle their first win of the whole frigging season, and my betting slip is on its way down the toilet.

I don't know WHY I bother.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Console yourself, at least you don't fall into the elephant trap of Gareth Glovers tips.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
How much? I do the same thing occasioanlly. The best bet might be doubles for score results and trebles for draws.

I had three 0-0 draws come on the last day of the season before last or was it the one before that? (teams needed a draw playing each other.) The fourth one failed to come up.

Didn't lose much, but I would stood to gain a fortune for a quid.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I know nothing about horses B H, so I never bet on them. Mind you, it doesn't seem to stop GG :D

Those 4 draws are going to come in sooner or later. Theres been LOADS of draws in the Prem lately, I might concentrate my efforts there. Really thought I'd nabbed it today though.

*sigh*

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lush said:
BETTING IS A MUGS GAME!!!!!!!!

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN!!!!!!!!

When will you learn ?

Night out, baby sitter gone home - young (well we're all slightly not so young) guns go for it :p

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Lush said:
BETTING IS A MUGS GAME!!!!!!!!

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN!!!!!!!!

So is drinking alcohol, do you drink?

So is smoking etc etc etc.

We all have ways of wasting money.

So long as its seen only as a form of entertainment then nothing wrong with gambling, its when taken to extremes that it becomes a problem, the same with all the others (except smoking that's a mugs game full stop no redeeming features at all, you can always tell an ex smoker!).

Tell me what else you can buy with £1 or so these days and how many of them produce an afternoon of interest and a potential return of around £15,000 (depending on the odds and types of bets made but these were the potential return if all my bets came up on 1 accumulator bet.) if your skills are on the money?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
i had 6 teams in my acc

arsenal to win
brighton to draw
plymouth to win (just)
west ham to win
wigan to win
and bloody reading to win home to burnley

and chelsea to win today on it too!:angry:

havnt won a acc for a while now!