Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a pathetic pantomime

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
The champions league final, what a load of f***ing dross, football is f***ed. :nono:

I am referring to the build up, wtf. Uefa, f*** OFF

Give us back OUR game.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Having to watch my darling Bethany on

"so you think you can dance"

& of course Louise..so can't comment

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
you could have stuck it in the champions league final thread you attention seeking mong......

Thanks for your input. I was referring specifically to the build up, not the game, so I didn't want to ruin the anti united-fest that the 'official' thread will undoubtably be.

Where is that 'Dolphins' Badge from Phil?

Picked up a nice pennant from a fella in Australia, just looking for a shirt with the same badge.

Sep 1, 2010
I love it(can you get me one?). I WANT YOUR AVATAR!! Our family own an Albion Dolphins Mirror and i don't think there is many of them about either.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I've long given up on all football build up and tv coverage other than the actual 90 minutes itself. Like tonight, I switched on at kick off, went for a fag at half time and switched over at the final whistle. I just can't be bothered with all the bollox that surrounds big games nowadays.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just watching the highlights on sky and the atmosphere is rubbish. Too many freeloaders like flintoff and pouter etc taking tickets away from the fans

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here