Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a load of RUBBISH

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Only two wins in nearly 7 months sums us up and if Magoo is not sacked soon we will be in the relegation zone with no hope of escape.
We played CRAP today, the defence was RUBBISH, midfield was RUBBISH, the forwards were RUBBISH and we were so lucky to get a point and how Scowcroft missed that sitter at the end I'll never know.
The only solution is to sack Magoo and the Clipboard Kid, get rid of the foreign RUBBISH and get a tried and tested ENGLISH manager and tried and tested ENGLISH lads in the team.

MAGOO OUT NOW BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:angry: :angry: :angry:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Youre%20so%20predictable2.jpg

Last edited:

OK, that's cheered me up :)

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
We can't do that until the transfer window. Until then we have to make do with what we've got :dunce:

Colin has started to show what potential he's got and as for Jarrett, he's come on in leaps and bounds. Robinson didn't have much impact...maybe it's time he was dropped and let CKR have a run.

Frutos came on with what, 5 minutes left? That's too late. Our defence isn't too good in the air

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
yes you are so right,now go away please,and try and learn the art of supporting the mighty bha,when your done(if possible),come back

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest said:
Thats how I felt after your boring call on the phone in :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Oh shut up DJ :p

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Magoo out

Clipboard kid out

Malcolm stuart out (bring back mark leather)

Potless Pillock and his lapdog out

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
Ernest said:
Only two wins in nearly 7 months sums us up and if Magoo is not sacked soon we will be in the relegation zone with no hope of escape.
We played CRAP today, the defence was RUBBISH, midfield was RUBBISH, the forwards were RUBBISH and we were so lucky to get a point and how Scowcroft missed that sitter at the end I'll never know.
The only solution is to sack Magoo and the Clipboard Kid, get rid of the foreign RUBBISH and get a tried and tested ENGLISH manager and tried and tested ENGLISH lads in the team.

MAGOO OUT NOW BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:angry: :angry: :angry:
Funny again ernest.:yawn:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
He doesn't even hold the clip board anymore!! Just dumps it on top of the dug out roof! DISGRACE OUT:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here