Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what a disgrace no england match on normal tv

ukade

Oct 7, 2003
I am sick and tired of sky taking the England match away from normal screens. I am also annoyed with the BBC for not trying to get it either, what the f&^k$#g hell do we pay the licence fee for. And why the hell should I pay sky to watch it. I dumped my digi box about 6 months ago becuase of increasing costs and poor quality programming. It was costing at least 500 a year to watch television. I then decided to put up the analogue dish instead so I could watch the tour de france for free again on Eurosport without having to pay sky. Again why are we the only ones who have their own dedicated Eurosport channel and have to pay for english commentary and why is it germans and everyone in the rest of europe does not. Why is it in Italy they can watch all their international matches on normal TV, this way everyone in the country can get behind the team. It makes me wonder why they are so succesful. Tonight I will watch the italy match on Rai Uno as I cannot watch england. It just shows how again this is rip off britain and again how sky are ripping people off.

If the BBC used the license money to pay for football, there would be only repeats on the rest of the time. Football got greedy - players are on 100K a week. The only company that could afford the rights are Sky.

Watch it in a pub. Go to a mates house whose got Sky. Watch the delayed highlights on ITV. Watch it in Radio Rentals. Listen to Radio 5. Watch text highlights on the net. But get over it and be glad you don't support a Premier side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here