FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Lovely weather on the Southwick/Shoreham border :falmer: :yahoo:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I went for a hamstring-straining jog this morning and it was nippy and a tad icy on bends, but the sun was blinding and seemed to provoke activity in the unblossomed stems that peppered front gardens i passed. I trotted up the high hills that keep Alexandra Palace on their roof and London looked everywhere from their cleavage, metallic windows sparkling from afar, miniature trains speeding to workplaces and away from the mayhem, urgent buses toot-tooting the world to awaken, cranes yet to wobble on the wind, humans themselves too minute to see. It were postcardy and pretty and untainted.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
lovely weather here too. we had the first of our lambs born over the weekend so in the starry household spring has definitely sprung.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Going to sort all the fishing gear out now for april and some early chubbing sessions. Then tench in june and then a bit of mulleting.
At last things are looking up.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Snow is finally melting here - no more darkness at 7am. The world seems a better place!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
A lovely day not to be stuck in front of your PC Uncle - now free yourself - think, another lovely 10 weeks of freedom!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here