Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What 3 things would you implement if you were the dictator of Great Britain.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
1. Make vegans and straight accountants fight to the death with scissors. Live on tele.

2. Re-name falmer "sids manor"and put terracing on the north stand.

3. Legalise cocaine.

What 3 things would you do :rock:

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
1. Have a gold statue of me where the clock tower Is at Churchill Square.

2. Reinstate the Death Penalty

3. Torture to the person who has been messing my emotions about for 8 months. (You know who you are bitch)

Not to much to ask for really.

Oct 25, 2003
1. make brighton the capital

2. rename it "turienzo city"

3. make federico turienzo a national god, with 1 day a month being "turienzo day" when people have to worship him ALL DAY

4. make the royal pavilion my palace

5. christmas day=calderon day

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
1. make brighton the capital

2. rename it "turienzo city"

3. make federico turienzo a national god, with 1 day a month being "turienzo day" when people have to worship him ALL DAY

4. make the royal pavilion my palace

5. christmas day=calderon day

thats 5, you have potential you greedy bastard.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Execute people who feed pigeons

Introduce a human responsibilities law whereby you're entitled to sod all from the state unless you can prove you have put something back in or are unable to.

Man U fans to be tattooed on their faces with the words "sad plastic c*nt"

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Make people work for their dole money
Sterilise all females at 14, which could be reversed when they wanted to have child provided that they and the father of the said child could prove they could support it rather than the state.
Have the army stationed at all ports and airports and return all illegal immigrants immediatley.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Sterilise all females at 14, which could be reversed when they wanted to have child provided that they and the father of the said child could prove they could support it rather than the state.
Have the army stationed at all ports and airports and return all illegal immigrants immediatley.

Sterilising 14 year olds... WOW you would be a f***ed up dictator.

Fair Play.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
Complete ban on TV cookery programmes

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
1. Make prisons profitable. Any new prisons must be built using only prison labour. They can only eat what they can grow or produce. More work in/for the community during their stay in custody.

2. Anyone claiming benefits must work as many hours at minimum wage doing charity work or community service to claim their £40 a week. Those who do not comply receive nothing. And those who turn down 3 jobs are also exempt from receiving anything. Those who abuse the system or somehow manage to sustain themselves without work (presumably by illegal means) would be conscripted into the forces.

3. Instant withdrawal from the European Union. A trading relationship would still be maintained, but all laws and policies introduced would not be influenced by European laws.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Sid as I said it could reversed provided the couple can prove they can finance the baby themselves.

How much would that save in benefits?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Sid as I said it could reversed provided the couple can prove they can finance the baby themselves.

How much would that save in benefits?

I know you did.:p

Here Keysie thats crap, why do summit less productive and more dictatorial.

You'd be shit.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
off to get me hair cut, i'd also make them free.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
1. £100 VAT on every copy of the Daily Mail;
2. Three strikes and you're out policy for spelling mistakes on NSC;
3. Custodial sentences for people who drive at 45mph regardless of the speed limit.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I would set off a nuclear bomb in Japan, Norway or Iceland everytime they kill a whale or dolphin.

I hate to piss on your bonfire but wouldn't that kill even more whales & dolphins?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Why not sterilise the males, as at 14 years old it's generally them instigating things?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
1) Fine people £100 who generate than half a bag a week of un recycled rubbish each.
2) Maximum child allowance = 2. Any third child to be put up for adoption and the parents fined heavily for not keeping their legs shut. 'Suprise sex' not an excuse. £10,000 inscentive for adoption for parents with less than 2 children.
3) Ban all planes and cars, while giving people an extra 4 weeks state holiday to help spend more time getting to places in a more environmental way. Swap bike lanes and car lanes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here