Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We've NOT been in contact with Ince (According to agent)

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer_league_1_and_2/09/02/24/manual_114505.html&TEAMHD=soccer

Brighton have not been in contact with Paul Ince over the vacant managerial post at the Withdean Stadium, according to the former England midfielder's agent.

Ince, who was sacked by Blackburn in December, and current Stockport boss Jim Gannon are reportedly among the frontrunners to succeed Micky Adams following his departure on Friday night.

But agent Steve Kutner told the Argus: "He is in Portugal watching his son play football for England and we have not heard anything. There has been no contact.

"We look at all jobs and judge them on their individual merits. He has been offered a few but we don't feel there has been anything suitable yet.

"I have no idea about Brighton, their finances or what their position is."

Seagulls chairman Dick Knight said: "I have already had just under 30 applications. I am working away on the list of contenders and progress is being made."

Looks like its not going to be Ince then.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As reported by the Argus website three hundred and thirty minutes ago :thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
30 applications?

blimey

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
But, how can this be? We had assurances he'd be our manager yesterday, it was even made official........
Oh, the disappointment. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here