Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] We’ve got Tiny Cox!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Chris45

Jul 29, 2010
Memory lane indeed. A lot of fellows in the South Stand refused to join in with the singing of "We've got Tiny Cox", seeing it as an affront, literally, to their manhood. So came up with an alternative song. Altogether now...

"We've got Five Foot Cox" :clap:
Remember when Cox moved on only to come back playing against us, at time we had Chris wood, hence the chant from the stands, you have tiny Cox and we have massive Wood

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Always liked Dean Cox and was disappointed when Poyet edged him out. However I'm not sure how much he would have added to the side that got promoted with the likes of Bennett and Noone to compete with

Only skimmed the article but I didn't spot it being mentioned, I believe he assisted Harry Kane's first senior goal ?

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Always liked Dean Cox and was disappointed when Poyet edged him out. However I'm not sure how much he would have added to the side that got promoted with the likes of Bennett and Noone to compete with

Only skimmed the article but I didn't spot it being mentioned, I believe he assisted Harry Kane's first senior goal ?
Yup

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here