Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We've clawed back 12 points before, so we can do five

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Keep the faith people. I was impressed with Saturday's fight. And by the way no one booed at the end. No way was that a sixth place plays second-from-bottom performance. I know the goals aren't coming at the moment, but I've got a feeling we're gonna survive!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yes we did claw back 12 points before...in half a season....not with 8 games to go...

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Draws are basically as good as a loss now, we draw every game between now and the end of the season we WILL be relegated so regardless of who were playing a draw simply won't do.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
With pretty much the same 11 and a manager that seemd to be able to get them organised...

Also it was GOALS SCORED that kept us up I believe. The points were the SAME.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We clawed back 12 points in about 25 games not 8 , we also had a few people who could put the ball in the Onion bag.

Just accept relegation your life will be less stressful. I did and it is.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Spielberg said:
We clawed back 12 points in about 25 games not 8 , we also had a few people who could put the ball in the Onion bag.

Just accept relegation your life will be less stressful. I did and it is.

Yep Ian Baird and Craig Maskell for a start. Robbie Reinault weighed in with about 3 or 4 in like 7 games or something.

Plus we were involved in some high scorers like 5-0 against Hartlepool, 4-4 v the Orient, 3-2 away at Hartlepool etc

Last edited:

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
For :censored: sake! The boys stopped the rot yesterday and out played Preston in certain periods! We have a chance so lets talk about that rather than "a draw is as good as a loss" What a load crap (in the case of the Preston draw!) Stop being negative

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
For :censored: sake! The boys stopped the rot yesterday and out played Preston in certain periods! We have a chance so lets talk about that rather than "a draw is as good as a loss" What a load crap (in the case of the Preston draw!) Stop being negative

:clap: :clap:

bellsize seagull

Mar 1, 2004
north london
a little bit more luck in front of goal against Preston and the three points would be ours, must play like that against Millwall and Sheff Wed will provide us with two wins !!!

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Just read what Tank had to say on BBC web-site & he gives me hope that we can do it!!

Now that would be un f***ing believable.......COME ON LADS, YOU CAN f***ing DO IT!!!!

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here