Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Westham United!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Would be a bit stupid for a genuine WHU fan to write the team name wrong twice in a single post, wouldn't it, so I'm intrigued, who do you really support?

:fishing:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I don't have any hammers.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

Attachments

• Cool_story_bro.jpg
    Cool_story_bro.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 596

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Isn't Westham near Pevsey?
Didn't know they had a league team...

You dirty westham scum!! We are gonna do ya on and off the pitch,you`re all dead you filthy bastards.I can`t believe you`ve come onto our board giving it the large.I am sooooooo ANGRY!!!:angry: (there you are,does that make you feel better? :kiss:)

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
yep, with your massive debt, half decent players gone, maclarren in charge, and a falling down old stadium (only soon to be replaced by a large fruit bowl for shot-put).........we are very scared..........

ta for the 6 points as we wave to you as you drop to league 1 and administration..........

karren brady....lol..........you lot are laughing stock...Irons, Hammers? More like Ironing boards and Hampers.....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This place really is an absolute SPACK magnet at the moment, isn't it.

Bet you this is something to do with that Kazenga prick and that other dork. I swear, if it's you I'm gonna find you and shove a sausage down your throat and starving rats up your arse you tedious annoying little jizzcock

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
"i don't know what i am doing in an industry I know nothing about, but love the limelight" yep, what a tough club.....

karen_brady_203_203x152.jpg

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
This place really is an absolute SPACK magnet at the moment, isn't it.

You're right. It's like being on a night bus, and on jumps a drunk nutcase, he could sit down anywhere, next to anyone, and start talking utter drivel, and yet you know EXACTLY where they will be inexplicably drawn to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here