Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php
attachment.php

West Ham v Albion

PREMIER LEAGUE

Venue: London Stadium
Date: Sunday 27th December 2020
Kick-off: 14:15 GMT
Referee: Simon Hooper
Assistants: Matthew Jones, Derek Eaton
Fourth Official: Lee Mason
VAR: Andy Madley
Additional VAR: Andy Halliday

TEAM NEWS

West Ham forward Michail Antonio, who hasn't played in December because of a hamstring injury, will be assessed ahead of the game.

Midfielder Manuel Lanzini could return after sitting out the defeat at Chelsea on Monday with a hamstring strain.

Brighton full-back Tariq Lamptey, who missed the draw with Sheffield United, has not yet recovered from a minor hamstring problem.

But the Seagulls have no new injuries ahead of the busy Christmas period.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

• [*=left]The last three meetings between the sides have all been draws.
    [*=left]West Ham haven't beaten Brighton in any of the last six meetings (D3, L2), with a 6-0 Championship win in 2012 their most recent victory.
    [*=left]The last two meetings at West Ham have produced a total of 10 goals.
    [*=left]Brighton have scored eight Premier League goals at the London Stadium, their highest number of goals at an away ground.
West Ham

• [*=left]Victory would give West Ham their highest points tally after 15 fixtures of a Premier League campaign since 2014-15.
    [*=left]In their 3-0 defeat at Chelsea on Monday, West Ham failed to register a single shot on target for the first time in a Premier League game this season.
    [*=left]The Hammers have hit the woodwork nine times this season, more than any other top-flight team.
    [*=left]West Ham manager David Moyes' last win over Brighton came in January 2002, with Preston North End in the FA Cup.
    [*=left]Winger Robert Snodgrass has scored five goals and had three assists in 10 appearances against Brighton in all competitions.
    [*=left]Jarrod Bowen has been substituted 13 times in the Premier League this season, more than any other player.
Albion

• [*=left]Brighton have won just one of their last 12 Premier League games (D6, L5).
    [*=left]But their last four Premier League victories - two of which have been this season - have come away from home.
    [*=left]Danny Welbeck has scored four goals in all competitions against West Ham.
    [*=left]Welbeck is aiming to score in consecutive Premier League appearances for the first time since February 2016.
    [*=left]Leandro Trossard has hit the woodwork four times, more than any other player in the Premier League this season.

Graham Potter's West Ham Press Conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqSqOnww9FE

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
eNywxx6.gif

soccerstreams100(dot)tv
soccerstreams(dot)net

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
For the minority of us that don't use streams or have Sky/BT sports...but do have sky.

I'm really looking forward to seeing us live for the first time this season on Sky One!

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Our usual three points from the irons, please. Bunch of tossers, even if they are punching above their weight this season.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Expect nothing, hoping for a point, would be very happy with a win. Losing 3-2 with a goal or two from Trossard/Connolly/Maupay would be almost as good as a 0-0.

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
We are not the same team without Lamtey.....

I am trying to remain cool about this one, sit back, watch tv enjoy it as a game and not be too disappointed if , or when, we lose.... do you think I will succeed in that?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I take it the fasination with players who most definitely aren't going to play is because everyone else is shite.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
No Tariq Lamptey again, according to Naylor. Hamstring.

I fear this will be the norm for a highly strung sprinter sadly.

Obviously hoping for a much needed win but don't think GP will pick a side to grind it out. . That's for another thread.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
One of my all time favourite bits of fan video recordings came from an Irons fan at the Amex:: “He’s only f***ing done it again”

In a voice that sounds like a hammed up Eastenders extra! It is a superb moment!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here