West ham united relegated.......Grant Sacked

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Fact.

D

Deleted member 18477

love it! get in there. what a great fixture for next season! now birmingham and wigan down please (not great fixtures, i just cant stand them!)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Upton Park away then, long queues at the tube on the way home - happy days (and potential ticket binfest)

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Looks like the West Ham fans are ready to kick off

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
what an amazing game.... you have to watch MOTD2 tonight, been watching live on an internet stream, cracking end to end stuff

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Been listening on the radio. The presenter nearly lost his voice at the end. Amazing game.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hmmm, I bet the Met Police are looking forward to Millwall West Hams games. Still another local game for us.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
:) West Ham down - about time!!! Well done to Wigan - I hope they stay up with Blackpool.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Does anyone else think like me this has been Sullivan/Golds/ Brady's idea since the start of the season. Clear out and start again. Shame for the West Ham fans though

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Oh god, Palace, Millwall,Leeds & West Ham in one season............oh good:nono:

Reckon they'll cock up like they did this year, and have us playing one of Palace/Millwall/West Ham in London while the other two play nearby? Except I could imagine that being a bit more interesting than with Charlton. Lots of fun at London Bridge at 5 pm!

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
_39207321_hammers_fan203.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here