Who do you want to play next season?.

• West Ham

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Soton

Votes: 36 76.6%

• Total voters

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Unfortunately I think Soton will get the win they need but it may be down to the last day.

Who would you rather play next season?.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I would bloody love West Ham to do it now .

unfortunately I share your thoughts and reckon Southampton will nab it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I suspect Southampton will still get there, but I would find it more than slightly amusing if they didn't and then cocked up the play-offs.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Southampton have Coventry at home last game, I would love them to lose but its not going to happen.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I would bloody love West Ham to do it now .

unfortunately I share your thoughts and reckon Southampton will nab it.

The new terminology is apparently "indeed"... Can't see Coventry getting any loose change from SCC, unfortunately. At least we managed to get something from them this season.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
West ham. Had quite a few quid on Southampton each way to win the league which I sneakily laid off on Reading a month or so ago which turned out to be a very good decision. Now i need a point from the Saints to be properly quids in.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
Southampton have Coventry at home last game, I would love them to lose but its not going to happen.

Stranger things have happened. We can but hope. I don't want either to go up, but it would give me greater smug pleasure to see the scummers choke seeing as they were top most of the season & thought promotion was their divine right.

The pressure is off Coventry now. Its all on Southampton - Providing West Ham don't mess up on Monday.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
West Ham need to try and hammer Leicester so that Saints HAVE to win and then the pressure is all on them.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
West Ham - couldn't really give a shit about Soton but I can't abide Allardyce.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Southampton.

I actually hae a bit of a soft spot for them.....class team.

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
What could be even funnier: If West Ham win their last two & Saints draw against Coventry, goal difference will come into play. West Ham are presently just four goals adrift of Southampton. The difference is well within West Hams grasp to make up.

They will hate us all the more for letting in those six goals. What a sweet payback for 1978 that would be? That conspiracy theory thread on their forum will be up to about 100 pages if that happens. :lol:

Last week was a nightmare however every cloud has a silver lining. :D

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Would laugh my nuts off if Saints didn't get promoted this year...and then we went on to be Champions next season. :lolol:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I would love it if the stains f***ed up just slightly more if wetsham f***ed up.Cannot stand either of the teams but would re-tune my telly just to watch scummer loving South today choking on their words as announce the "good news".

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I want both southampton and west ham to blow promotion this year, yet don't want to face either of them next year.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
From a selfish point of view if West Ham stay down they will still be a force next season, if Southampton stayed down and lost fat Ricky they would be nothing, so come on you hammers!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here