Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

west ham hooligans

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Wozza said:
I'm gonna start "Stand up if you love Brighton" on November 20 - from the away end, obviously. :lolol:

Who are you playing on the 20th m8 :salute:

Anyway, i'm pretty sure that was a one off, pre arranged group of chavs who are not true supporters of the football club.

Obviously, feelings will always run high at any football match and the usual banter will be there. However, we ain't a bad group of people and generally, away supporters can walk round The Boleyn with colours on and have no hastle at all.

But if you do get a few clowns who stand up among the home supporters and give it the big one, then you're going to get trouble....and that would be true of any club.

I shall be taking the train from Lewes with my m8 (chelscum fan) and his two lads and meeting a load of seagulls fans for breakfast and then hopefully a good pissup. I will also be wearing my colours and hopefully the albion lot will too.

The seagulls fans are more than welcome to the Boleyn and i'm sure that every hammers fan will do their utmost to ensure the day goes smoothly and safely for you all.

Enjoy your day and i've looking forward to this one since may.

Good luck

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
saafend_seagull said:
not sure if this has been posted before, but has anyone seen this:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/3959767.stm

i wouldnt feel safe sitting in the west ham end if we score!

It could be just as bad if West Ham score.

I have been to Oldham twice in recent years and both times sat in the main stand with a work associate. We got battered in the first game with BZ getting sent off. When Oldham scored someone noticed I was not celebrating and naturally assumed I was Brighton. Luckily there was no trouble.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
jevs said:
Who are you playing on the 20th m8 :salute:

13th, whatever.
gu_c_tosser1.gif

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
jevs said:
Anyway, I'm pretty sure that was a one off

Was it bollocks.

About 40 West Ham lunatics turned up in Milton Keynes when we played the MK Dons last season. The youngest of them would've been in his mid-thirties. And they caused serious problems.

After attacking a coach containing our pop and crisps brigade at lunchtime, they launched another attack on a group of Cardiff fans who were walking to the ground from a local pub shortly before kick off (a group of which I happened to be a part).

Being attacked by a mob of West Ham fans outside Do It All in Milton Keynes was one of the most surreal experiences I've had in 30 years of following the City. Quite extraordinary.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Was it bollocks.

About 40 West Ham lunatics turned up in Milton Keynes when we played the MK Dons last season. The youngest of them would've been in his mid-thirties. And they caused serious problems.

After attacking a coach containing our pop and crisps brigade at lunchtime, they launched another attack on a group of Cardiff fans who were walking to the ground from a local pub shortly before kick off (a group of which I happened to be a part).

Being attacked by a mob of West Ham fans outside Do It All in Milton Keynes was one of the most surreal experiences I've had in 30 years of following the City. Quite extraordinary.

Afternoon LB :wave:

Any comments on yesterday's game at NP? Am I right in saying you hit the woodwork 3 times? How restless are the natives at the moment with the manager?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Dancing Ninja. Hows it going. Popped your cheque in the post first class saturday morning. Tickets got here fine. Should be with you Monday.

Thanks again.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Richie Morris said:
Dancing Ninja. Hows it going. Popped your cheque in the post first class saturday morning. Tickets got here fine. Should be with you Monday.

Thanks again.

Ritchie, most people on here think I'm an arse, so to reinforce this idea, can you PM in future when you are nice things to say to me....don't want people to think I'm going soft on you, or that you actually like me now after all my hammerings of you this year ;)

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Dancin Ninja BHA said:
Afternoon LB. Any comments on yesterday's game at NP? Am I right in saying you hit the woodwork 3 times? How restless are the natives at the moment with the manager?

Absolutely brilliant game yesterday. Probably the most entertaining 0-0 draw I've ever seen, and we were so unlucky not win it was untrue. Hit the woodwork three times from distance, Pressman made a brilliant save to keep out Kavanagh and Alan Lee missed two close-range sitters.

Leicester looked a reasonable team and contributed to what was an excellent match (Warner made one outstanding save from a Dublin header), but City were by far the better team and got a standing ovation at the end.

Difficulty is that we're not winning matches, and our poor start to the season means we're still in deep trouble. But we are not having any luck at all either, so the fans are getting behind the side. Apart from putting the ball in the net more often there's not much more they could be doing at the moment.

Against Leeds we hit the woodwork four times and had a penalty saved, we should've beaten your lot by all accounts, we certainly should've won at Millwall and we should have won comfortably yesterday. However, instead of four wins we've got four draw from those games, which is not really good enough.

A player that has made a huge difference to us is Gary O'Neil. He is the current England Under-21 captain and he's here on a three month loan from Portsmouth. He is a brilliant player - the best midfielder I've seen in City colours in my 30 years of following the club. Redknapp has said in the week that he's happy for the lad to stay with us for the season and the player is keen too by all accounts, so he should help get us out of trouble if he does stay.

The natives were very restless a month ago, but since Terry Burton was appointed as first team coach things have changed for the better. The team looks fitter, stronger and in better spirits. And their passing yesterday was an absolute joy to watch.

We've got a long way to go before we dig our way out of trouble, but we're going the right way and a couple of the club's youngsters have broken into the team and are doing well too, so it's looking a lot more positive than it was a few weeks ago.

got to say as my wife's family are all hammers they just have the same % of idoits as ever other team. You will prob find out later that the people that went to bournemouth aren't season ticket holders anyway.

in general i have always found that unless you go looking for trouble it is extremely rare that you'll encounter any

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Was it bollocks.

Then i can only apologise to anyone involved. These scum are nothing to do with the true West Ham supporter and it seems to be this "eye for an eye" theory...eg the Cardiff firms run WHU up the Barking road last season....now it was revenge time....and we bleedin well play cardiff on Tuesday

I do not condone it in any shape or form. Someone...probably an innocent bystander, will get killed soon.

Brighton supporters (or any other supporters ) are always welcome to the Boleyn and are generally made to feel welcome (taking away the usual banter). Stand up in the home section of any club and give it the big one and...well you know what could happen.

Harveys_Hammers

Jul 26, 2004
Guildford
Lads you have nothing to worry about.
If a few are siting in our don't sing, jump up if you score and if we score stand up and clap then you will be alright.
Just don't be stupid and nothing will happen to you.

Halftime Oranges

Oct 22, 2003
Rottingdean
yeah west ham wankers we will win you little claret and blue twats:lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I went to West Ham as part of National Falmer Day. The vast majority of the fans were quite welcoming - if a little bemused - at a dozen or so Brighton fans for the match against Walsall. A total of about 50 or so seemed genuinely interested in our plight, the rest were polite and took leaflets to read on a later date.

Probably no more than 10 people told us 'you're aving a laugh', or 'f*** off you poof'.

What was weird when we were in the ground was the attitude of the West Ham fans. West Ham were playing Walsall and were probably expecting a victory. They were quite verbally aggressive, not so much against the Walsall fans but on their own team. We sat in the flakey stand (hah! a Brighton fan criticises another club's ground) opposite the main one, and they MOANED from the first minute to the last.

However, assuming I have a ticket, I am glad for having gone to West Ham earlier this year as I now feel reasonably OK about taking my seven year old nephew.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here