Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're in 3d!!!!

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
The game against Liverpool will be on sky 3D for those who have it and can't make it to the game. Quite a lot of pubs show them in 3D I think :clap:

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
what pubs in sussex have 3d then?

There's 2 or 3 in Worthing I think, the Vintners Parrot definitely shows 3D, although from my experience watching the Champions League in there it's a room of about 30 blokes, all standing around on tip toes trying to see over each others shoulders. Also a nightmare trying to get in/out with a beer in hand.

It's a bit gimmicky if you ask me, they only do the occasional replay in 3D, other than that it just looks the same, but with the time and score popping out of the screen. I think I'd enjoy it if I had it at home, but its too much hassle in the pub.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Isn't the Leeds game the first 3D game in the Championship?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
oh great, a blurry picture.

how long will this gimmick last? at the Harrison fight in a pub with 200+ and about 7 or so screens, only a handfull of people with glasses on, but half the screens showing 3D. people were infront of a 3D screen watching another the other end of the bar.

Last edited:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If you have a ticket you can also watch it in 3D.

As it is, I don't have a ticket but I'd rather just watch it in HD than poxy 3D.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here