Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're as good as relegated

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
That was one of the gems that came from the tirade of shit that came from the utter morons that sit behind me. They were moaning from the first minute to the last. Get behind the team you goons.

Well played Albion.

griff9

Mar 17, 2009
brighton
i love our new ground and how things are now compared to how they used to be at withdean, but the amount of nonsense i hear from around and behind me is ridiculous. It annoys me that people are so quick to doubt the tactics and players that have brought us this far...

I know we aren't playing well and it's frustrating (especially when the opposition was shite like tonight) but people are just so quick to forget where we were a year ago...

Things like people shouting and getting annoyed because gus won't bring on certain players you think should be on the pitch - not being funny but us fans shouldn't be so quick to judge because we don't watch the team train everyday...

I swear our support has got moanier since withdean which pre-falmer i wouldn't have thought could happen!

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
That was one of the gems that came from the tirade of shit that came from the utter morons that sit behind me. They were moaning from the first minute to the last. Get behind the team you goons.

Well played Albion.

Agree - those Morons wont be renewing their ST's when we finish mid-table obscurity

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Do you sit in the East stand? If not then those morons have some twins that sit behind me. Just shouting utter f***ing nonsense all game.

I'm not sure any player escaped there amazingly myopic insights.

griff9

Mar 17, 2009
brighton
be we see how they play on the field and some of them should not be on there fact (harley for 1 dreadful league 1 player at best, barnes good at penalties thats it could go on but I wont)

i'm not saying the fans aren't entitled to an opinion on the players, I'm just saying they shouldn't think they know better then Gus and make there opinions so extreme .. say for example you want hoskins on the pitch really bad and keep screaming and screaming for him to come on... but in reality you have no idea if he's 80% fit or 100% fit or what.... for example you've seen harley play 5 games maximum you don't know how good he could potentially be

(neither do i but he obviously has a lot more quality then dicker or sparrow but has never learnt to do the basics like them, if he learns the basics he is potentially a lot more skillful and could potentially be a better midfielder

i don't particuarly rate harley, his attitude stinks but anyone can see if he learns the basic he could be very very good.. it was the same with bridcutt when he came here he was always the 'potentially very good but cockiness is ruining my career' type player.. liam dickinson was another one lol)

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
What were some people expecting the season, seriously? When we got promoted last season I think some people were expecting us to go straight into the premiership like Norwich but the realistic supporter would know mid-table would be an achievement this season.

Some Albion supporters think we are Barcelona, were f***ing not so wake up.

DIRK STEELE

Banned
Mar 4, 2011
London now.
i'm not saying the fans aren't entitled to an opinion on the players, I'm just saying they shouldn't think they know better then Gus and make there opinions so extreme .. say for example you want hoskins on the pitch really bad and keep screaming and screaming for him to come on... but in reality you have no idea if he's 80% fit or 100% fit or what.... for example you've seen harley play 5 games maximum you don't know how good he could potentially be

(neither do i but he obviously has a lot more quality then dicker or sparrow but has never learnt to do the basics like them, if he learns the basics he is potentially a lot more skillful and could potentially be a better midfielder

i don't particuarly rate harley, his attitude stinks but anyone can see if he learns the basic he could be very very good.. it was the same with bridcutt when he came here he was always the 'potentially very good but cockiness is ruining my career' type player.. liam dickinson was another one lol)

this.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Dicker took a corner and it ended up going out the other side of the box to which someone near me shouted 'get on the end of it dicker!' (I think it was sparrow who was running to meet it).

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
that was one of the gems that came from the tirade of shit that came from the utter morons that sit behind me. They were moaning from the first minute to the last. Get behind the team you goons.

Well played albion.

this !!!!!!!!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I was in the WSL section for matchday sales last night, block near the North end, and it was very frustrating. It was such a big game, things are not going for us at the moment - and it is largely apathy in there. It's not even not singing, it's just the total failure to react and be excited at the times in a football match when you should be.

When the ref was giving that series of decisions against us I was fuming - people were looking at me like I was mad, whereas across the aisle in the season ticket section they were also screaming at the officials.

To be fair, I was sat next to a decent bloke (Amex debutant) who was about as into it as you could be for a fan of another club that was there with his missus who worked for Amex. But there are times, especially when you're suffering, that you want to be surrounded by your own, people for whom it means as much as it does for you.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I was in the North stand row M and there was a lad next to me, who says that he has only been to the last 7 games, who whinged all night long. I had to tell him to calm down. He was giving it "Brighton are shit, this player is shit, that players shit" it really got on my nerves. The fact that he has been 7 times and hasn't seen us win might tell him something. I seriously hope he doesn't go again

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
There was a guy behind me (well known on here) and his dad having an arguement last night.
At one stage I thought he was going to lamp one on his dad.

Not saying who it was if he comes up with a suitable offer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here