Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wenger on MoTD.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Have to say on listerning to what he had to say,maybe it is Uniteds title ? Just felt his manner was SO negative. How he moves on from Birmingham City game will be interesting. More importantly for Arsenal fans,how he get the team to play. :wave:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Have to say on listerning to what he had to say,maybe it is Uniteds title ? Just felt his manner was SO negative. How he moves on from Birmingham City game will be interesting. More importantly for Arsenal fans,how he get the team to play. :wave:

To be fair, can you blame him after such a shocking injury and then two points lost in the last seconds.

I reckon Arsenal are still in the driving seat, but it will be very close.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
No i don't blame him. However Gallas at the end was a joke,and he is the skipper. Something is not right. :bigwave:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I'm surprised he saw it. Usually he doesn't see anything, ever.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
However I see self-implode for the Gooners

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What was wrong with Gallas reaction. The man was gutted. Thought it showed passion myself.

To a certain extend however the captain needs to show leadership which was lacking.

Kenneth Wattle

Aug 31, 2007
I think Gallas is a fiery character (showed that at Chelski) and has real passion for the game, the club and the results. Was never a penalty and his outburst only shows how much it means to him - especially on a day when his team mate could, quite possibly, never play football again.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I thought Gallas was a joke. Flounced off to the other side of the pitch for the pen, then had a wrestling match with the 4th official, then sat on the turf BLUBBING at the end. Yeah, real CAPTAIN material that. If Forster ever behaved like that I'd be frigging embarrassed.

United all the way now. They can sniff the blood - Arsenal won't have the bottle.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I thought Gallas was a joke. Flounced off to the other side of the pitch for the pen, then had a wrestling match with the 4th official, then sat on the turf BLUBBING at the end. Yeah, real CAPTAIN material that. If Forster ever behaved like that I'd be frigging embarrassed.

United all the way now. They can sniff the blood - Arsenal won't have the bottle.

How can you accuse them of not having the bottle. They very nearly won despite the injury incident!

It won't be as simple as that...United aren't as invincible as they have been in prior run in's..

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How can you accuse them of not having the bottle. They very nearly won despite the injury incident!

It won't be as simple as that...United aren't as invincible as they have been in prior run in's..

I can't help thinking thats exactly the kind of match Utd would have cruised though. They are the team that have the players who have gone down to the wire for the last dozen games or so, when every single point is crucial, and come out the other side as winners. Arsenal don't. Arsenal are a terrific team, but they look the more likely to fold under the pressure of the run-in to me. Certainly if Gallas's reaction is anything to go by.

I stand to be corrected, but I'm fairly convinced Man U will overhaul Arsenal again this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here