Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wembley!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Jubilee line is running for Green Park to Stanmor so tube is fine. Don't try and drive there, it's a nightmare on the roads around Ealing and all that presently plus you'll have to mess about on the 25. Get the train!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I won't ruin it too much, but any band that rides across Wembley on top of an ELEPHANT is worthy of the title My Favourite Band.

NFL, motorsports and now f***ing ELEPHANTS on the Wembley pitch, carting Barlows fat arse around the stadium ? Fabio is going to be STEAMING when he hears about this.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
also went last night was a top show. Getting home is nightmare left just before the last song and was still a stream of people of on Wembley way. Last train back to Brighton is just gone midnight so should be alright

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
f*** how you get there, what's important is you'll be seeing the world's greatest band of all time, led by the best singer/songwriter of our generation. I went last night and was captivated by every single second. As if the boys' huge array of hits isn't enough, the 'show' they put on is a magnificent spectacle too. I won't ruin it too much, but any band that rides across Wembley on top of an ELEPHANT is worthy of the title My Favourite Band.

You for real?

My advice for geting to and from Wembley is to chnage at Clapham junction and go to Wembley Central. Its a bit further than Wembley Park but easier to get way after wards and lots of pubs between station and stadium.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think you'll find Gary, the only man I could ever imagine myself with in a sexual relationship, is a magnificent specimen of perfect proportions. The hair, the stubble, the chest, the pert bum - it's just all so beautiful. If you wanted to clone idyllic human beings, I think the mould you'd have to select would be Gary's. So your use of the phrase "fat arse" is so horribly out of place here you've saddened me to the core.

Well admittedly I've always been an Orange man myself. Barlow is always half a Big Mac away from being completely LARDONISED, whereas Orange is effortlessly wirey and taut. The lisp is rather endearing as well.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Isnt Gary actually the only one with TALENT? The rest are just window dressing?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Listen, they're all geniuses to me and I love every one of them, but if you put a gun to my head and said rate them 1 to 4 then Jason would actually come bottom of the pile. Wirey and taut he may be, but what about the very whiny accent and the pockmarked face? If Gary is the perfect specimen and Mark his apprentice, then Jason is just an envious onlooker in the beauty stakes I feel. You say Gary is close to lardy, I say he is a REAL man, and I'd say that is part of his charm. I can imagine having a pint with him, maybe a curry, a sing song, and a quick fumble in his trousers too. Add his homely charms to his unrivalled talent, and he's the winner not just in TT but in the world of wondrous men.

To be honest, I can't argue with that. Good case, well presented.
No further questions your honour.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
My tip is not to go during a tube strike. 'kin nightmare.

Normally I park at Rayners Lane tube station (good car park), and tube it to Wembley Park. Works real quick for me.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wife and youngest are going and driving to Three Bridges then train / tube.

D

Deleted User X18H

I think you'll find Gary, the only man I could ever imagine myself with in a sexual relationship, is a magnificent specimen of perfect proportions. The hair, the stubble, the chest, the pert bum - it's just all so beautiful. If you wanted to clone idyllic human beings, I think the mould you'd have to select would be Gary's. So your use of the phrase "fat arse" is so horribly out of place here you've saddened me to the core.

You are out of the entourage !!!!! You are no longer likely to be number 2 when I assume control of Brighton & Hove Council.

Re-apply when you stop stating this ridiculous things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here