Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WEMBLEY evacuated

Gemini

Mar 3, 2006
Construction workers have been evacuated from the stadium after a 'loud noise' was heard. Possible roof collapse.

Source: Talk Sport

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Probably just someone farting into a microphone on the new public address system...............

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its reminds me of the Fawlty Towers episode, where Basil gets a load of grief from Sybill for hiring the totally useless O'Reillys for any building work he wants doing.

"But they're CHEAP dear"
"Yes, but its not cheap when we have to get someone else in to fix up whatever disaster O'Reilly has left behind, now is it ?"

:jester:

Last edited:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
Another NSC thread decends into a racial slanging match... This is why I hardly bother with this site anymore.
What a f***ing dickhead!!!

Someone suggested British Workforce.

Soneone said it mainly made up of immigrants.

How is that a racial slanging match?!?!?

Or are you trying to start one?? You idiot.

Last edited:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Mr Burns said:

:clap: :clap: AGREE WITH YOU ENTIRELY commonsense prevails instead of someone trying to stir up pc correctness

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Mr Burns said:

I've grown sick of the constant racial arguements on NSC. They're on here with such frequency these days that it's not hard to see where yet another one could start.

Is it even worth me replying to you? Your last post looks like it was made by a 13 year old, what with all your pathetic name calling and explanation / question marks all ver the place.

You son, are a f***ing prat. Now f*** off and grow up.

See, we can all do it. Idiot.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Multiplex win major Contracts in the UK by Tendering with very low margins. Therefore, to maximise profits they have to "Subby bash" - they are famous for it. This leads to disputes with Sub-contractors, works being suspended and Companies going bust. These all result in delays and disruption to the Project with the resultant costs and prolongation. My Company carried out £0.5m worth of work on their White City site, albeit for another Contractor. We were in at the beginning and got paid. I would hate to be on that site when it all goes tits up in the closing stages.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
I've grown sick of the constant racial arguements on NSC. They're on here with such frequency these days that it's not hard to see where yet another one could start.

Is it even worth me replying to you? Your last post looks like it was made by a 13 year old, what with all your pathetic name calling and explanation / question marks all ver the place.

You son, are a f***ing prat. Now f*** off and grow up.

See, we can all do it. Idiot.
No you son are a f***ing prat. You say you are fed up with racial arguments on NSC, yet if you read this thread again, or even get your mum to do it for you, you'll see no racial argument, or even mention of racism until you brought it up!!!:shootself :shootself ???
So the name calling = someone who hates racial arguments then tries to start one = total dickhead.:nono:

But then again, keep going mate, as I'm sure someone will get into a racial argument with you. Then you can hate the thread even more!!!!!! :nono: :nono: :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here