Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Welsh git's on-line petition to hero worship Ronaldo

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I bet the person who started that leads a full and interesting life...:shootself

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He is practically admitting that Portugal had to resort to dirty tactics to beat England. There is no shame in that. :jester:

As for the Welsh and the Scottish hating us, that is a crass generalisation. It varies from person to person.

I for one would be delighted to see more of the home nations in the tournaments, but they are not good enough as it stands. Other obviously feel the same.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
BarrelofFun said:
He is practically admitting that Portugal had to resort to dirty tactics to beat England. There is no shame in that. :jester:

As for the Welsh and the Scottish hating us, that is a crass generalisation. It varies from person to person.

I for one would be delighted to see more of the home nations in the tournaments, but they are not good enough as it stands. Other obviously feel the same.

Yeah I think that's true. I've got a Scottish mate who always takes the piss and winds me up about England, but when I spoke to him on Saturday eve he was actually really dissappointed and was just saying that he cant understand why we never have any luck etc etc.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Commander said:
Yeah I think that's true. I've got a Scottish mate who always takes the piss and winds me up about England, but when I spoke to him on Saturday eve he was actually really dissappointed and was just saying that he cant understand why we never have any luck etc etc.

I think it's not that different from the Australian/English relationship.

In peace they love to hate each other and get great delight in beating the old foe.

But give them a war or common adversary and they will be the first two to stand side by side together to face the event together.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:lolol:

what a cock

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
To be fair though what else is a welshman going to have to occupy his time during the World Cup? Besides rimming sheep obviously.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Quality piece in yesterday's Sunday Times by Martin Jol going on about how the Dutch usually support England when they themselves are knocked out. He also said that a lot of German fans were rooting for England against Portugal, which I found slightly stranger, although presume this relates more to the negative way the Portuguese have progressed than to any overriding German love for the English team.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
the twat next door could'nt wait to come out and snigger.
I said to him I would now follow wales to the final,
what he said but they are not there,
no I said they did'nt even get pass the fecking qualifying rounds and told him they should stick to egg chasing,
then oh no we are world champions at that too.
wanker.
twat.
rural troll.
they don't hate us its just envy.
pricks.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
have you noticed he's left no option to leave a comment? that's because he knew that otherwise it would be full of English telling him where to shove his petition!!

oooh....5 signings now!!!

Zed Seagull

Tyrone Biggums said:
I think it's not that different from the Australian/English relationship.

In peace they love to hate each other and get great delight in beating the old foe.

But give them a war or common adversary and they will be the first two to stand side by side together to face the event together.

Exactly!

Nothing better than ripping the pish out of each other! Good banter!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Who cares. England weren't good enough. Get over it. Why's it always got to be somebody else's fault? Why do you always need a bogeyman?

Golden Generation my arse :lol:

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
I thought that the strength of any petition is in its transparency. Where can you see the names and location of those who signed this petition?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here