Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well, that was really DULL...

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
"Boring, boring Brighton"

There's 21 more of those coming up unless we sign a midfielder who can PASS.

0,,10433~3434240,00.jpg

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I am still waiting for Adams to turn us into the Brazil of the South Coast. After all, many of the anti-Wilkins brigade were trumpeting his attacking football and dazzling guile with expectations of sweeping the opposition out of the way. Two very dismal performances at home now.

Lucky to have 8 points in the bag, that is for sure.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I am still waiting for Adams to turn us into the Brazil of the South Coast. After all, many of the anti-Wilkins brigade were trumpeting his attacking football and dazzling guile with expectations of sweeping the opposition out of the way. Two very dismal performances at home now.

Lucky to have 8 points in the bag, that is for sure.

Who said Adams would do that?

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Fair points, but the defence are often hoofing it clear because they're left totally exposed by the midfield and can't do much more. Except Elphick that is, who just hoofs even if there's noone within 40 yards of him.

We need a midfielder with PRESENCE, who isn't afraid to both get stuck in AND get forward. We need someone to LEAD, someone to rise above the hoof ball and get it down and under control. We need someone who can move the ball forwards AND to the wing. We basically need a Richard Carpenter (in his prime) type of player, and we need him NOW.

Agree completely.
Virgo tries hard and is a threat at set pieces but he is not a central midfielder.
Would not be suprised if Livermore is given that role on Tuesday.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Funny thing is, the club always push these fiver-type games, hoping to pull in a whole new generation of supporters. And every damn time they do so, the team come out and play like clueless muppets.

Based on Withdean performances so far this season, loer to mid table mediocrity surely beckons.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Funny thing is, the club always push these fiver-type games, hoping to pull in a whole new generation of supporters. And every damn time they do so, the team come out and play like clueless muppets.

Based on Withdean performances so far this season, loer to mid table mediocrity surely beckons.

I know what you are saying. We've always been the same. I remember at the Goldstone we'd often get a bumper crowd and then play like shite.

I have faith in Adams and I am sure a couple of new players will come in. If we can see it Adams most certainly can.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here