Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done.

Slim-MCFC

Sep 23, 2008
Oh that stings, a lot in fact as I knew "typical City" was lurking just waiting for a chance to pounce. According to all reports(as it's hard to get there living in oz) you guys came out and ran at us for 90 minutes. Dunne and Tal Ben-Haim were made to look rather ordinary and after seeing the goals, you took your chances well. Seriously, that Kasper with his jumping starfish defence drives me bonkers.

Now, you have to promise to only win the cup if we have already qualfied for Europe....via the league....in january, k? And you get to join other teams such as Oldham, Bury, Stockport, Chesterfield, Shrewsbury and Doncaster in League Cup upsets over City.

Anyway congrats, good luck in the league this weekend and next time we destroy you. :thumbsup:

(Apologies for starting what I am sure is another thread saying the same thing, but I looked and couldn't find somewhere to stick this.)

Robinho10

Sep 25, 2008
Slim-MCFC please show abit more class mate brighton beat us fair and sqaure most city fans dont begrudge them there momment they worked hard for it and we will have ours soon enough

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
I've been WELL impressed by the graciousness of the City supporters on here. I sincerely hope that in the future they can knock Manchester United off their f***ing perch.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've been WELL impressed by the graciousness of the City supporters on here. I sincerely hope that in the future they can knock Manchester United off their f***ing perch.

Well said, all the City fans I've spoken to/heard from since the game have been nothing but gracious towards us.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Well said, all the City fans I've spoken to/heard from since the game have been nothing but gracious towards us.

My uncle is a City fan. He text my old man before the game saying 'Enjoy your game against the big team'

After the game, he was greeted with two very effective words. 'Never mind'.:lol:

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Dunne and Tal Ben-Haim were made to look rather ordinary

Actually I thought Dunne was a class act last night - great defender who put in some great challenges and interceptions to break up our attacks last night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here