Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

well done you gullys from Reading FC

vornieboy

May 30, 2004
:clap2: just popped in to say abig well done for making it back into the first division.
Not a fantastic game (two good defences) but well deserved.
looking forward to next season and some good banter and two good matches.
once again congratulations from a Reading fan!!!!!!!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
On the Left Wing said:
Cheers mate ..... give our best to Royal Ali!
See you next season
:clap2:

Thanks for that. Be great to lock horns again with Reading next season.

:wave:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Thanks, mate. Look forward to meeting Reading next season and our old mate, Steve Coppell.:clap2:

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
I loved the Reading game when in div 1 last year, we beat you guys in Reading and i was playfully making comments to Reading fans in there hospitilty area and there was this fit as hell lass there and she kept making sit down comments and was smiling about it, she was with her parents looked like, id say she was 17-20 odd, was fine as, and she kept looking over, even gave me a wave goodbye hehe but it started when come back up from halftime and 4 lads were shouting gay comments to brighton fans, i looked at them and shouted something back, they didnt like it hehe, and it continued, when we scored i went running to there area and started dancing hehe and this got them annoyed hehe even police woman who stopped me laughed at my dance and so did miss fit lass.
Hope be back in brighton in time for reading game as be in oz until mid december time, be wicked to see seagulls again, my last game was 24th jan, day before i flew out, got sooo pissed and was ill before left for airport. sorry natter on remember good times hehe, i wanna goto as many away games as i can when back in uk, as in div 1 better stadiums and better football

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Cant wait to cross swords again next season. I also have a few rotten tomatos for coppell!:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here