Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done to the fans

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Who kept singing at 4,5,6. I even heard 5-1 and you still don't sing. You did us proud up there. Was a bit gutted I couldnt make it today but, was singing along with all of the fans at home. My 7 year old is happily telling everyone that the score was 4-3 to Brighton. (going by who scored). :lol: Well done all of you. Have a safe trip back.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
We have had a fab day despite the score - after we were stood outside anfield and some Liverpool fans came up - shook our hands and said - we were fabulous fans and we never gave up - they said we were loud, proud and hopefully they'll see us next year x

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
We have had a fab day despite the score - after we were stood outside anfield and some Liverpool fans came up - shook our hands and said - we were fabulous fans and we never gave up - they said we were loud, proud and hopefully they'll see us next year x

Nah. sick of drawing them in the cup!:wink:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

Liverpool 'supporters' have always been known well to wish the away support all the best when Liverpool have won.

When they lose though, they are mainly pissed wankers that would quite happily suck their grandmother's eyeballs out.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Who kept singing at 4,5,6. I even heard 5-1 and you still don't sing. You did us proud up there. Was a bit gutted I couldnt make it today but, was singing along with all of the fans at home. My 7 year old is happily telling everyone that the score was 4-3 to Brighton. (going by who scored). :lol: Well done all of you. Have a safe trip back.

Thank you, just home... we were very vocal today without a doubt.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
I posted this in another thread tonight, but I think it's more appropriate here, so apologies for cross-posting but I'm gonna do it anyway:

I'm an ex-pat and was watching from abroad. As you can probably imagine, tonight was in some ways a pretty painful game to watch, except for two things: our players never stopped trying, and more than that, those of you who made the trip made so much noise that it was even noticed and commented on by the barful of Liverpool-supporting Czechs I was with (they still haven't gotten over the whole Smičer thing).

So, I just wanted to say something to those of you who made the trip and made all that noise: thank you, and it was a real privilege to consider myself one of you lot tonight, if you don't mind me jumping on your bandwagon so blatantly.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Brighton fans were awesome today and a big thank you to muzzy for organising the coach - he's looked after us all and the ppl on our coach were great - darters74 what a fab guy he is and your little boy is a real credit to you - he's been an absolute star today!

Thanks everyone

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Brighton fans were awesome today and a big thank you to muzzy for organising the coach - he's looked after us all and the ppl on our coach were great - darters74 what a fab guy he is and your little boy is a real credit to you - he's been an absolute star today!

Thanks everyone

It was a pleasure to be there and travel with some great people from NSC...Fabulous atmosphere and well worth the journey!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've been home for 4 hours and my head is still buzzing! I need bed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here