Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Spurs

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Bollox. Going out of business or dropping into London semi-professional league 67 (out of 67) would be too good for those tossers in white and their scum fans. Give me Crystal Palace FC any day - by comparison they are a wonderful club.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I'm enjoying the Premier League this season - bit of competition at last and enjoying hopefully seeing Chelsea miss out on the top 4. Can't wait till we atre in teh mix in a couple of years - Swansea and Norwich are clubs to aspire to.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Spurs are over spending and will be in administration in 3 years time.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Spurs are over spending and will be in administration in 3 years time.

What? They had the lowest wage bill out of Man U, Man C, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal in August - not sure how Parker / Adebayor has affected that.

They also spent £6M this year. Hardly overspending!

Best team to watch in the Prem, should come 3rd due to a dodgy defence.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
What? They had the lowest wage bill out of Man U, Man C, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal in August - not sure how Parker / Adebayor has affected that.

They also spent £6M this year. Hardly overspending!

Best team to watch in the Prem, should come 3rd due to a dodgy defence.

Ahhh but they have Bungpuss at the helm. The man is toxic and has left every club he's been at in the shit.

Bournemouth check
West Ham check
Pompey (twice) check
Southampton check

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Nice to see almost any team challenging the Manchester duo but I fear that the spending power of both with will result in one of them ending up on top. Personally I would prefer United as they are not trying to buy their way to the title unlike their cross town rivals.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Ahhh but they have Bungpuss at the helm. The man is toxic and has left every club he's been at in the shit.

Bournemouth check
West Ham check
Pompey (twice) check
Southampton check

He can only spend what Levy lets him and I don't see him giving him bundles. They won't even sign Adebeyor permanently as it would smash their pay scale.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Good to see Spurs giving it a good go at keeping up with the Manchester two.

Well done

The opening game at the Amex against Spurs must have been heaven for you, what's your user name on the Spurs forum, Goring Cockerel, I'm sure you're not alone though.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I don't know if it's because I've been indoctrinated from living with my Spurs-supporting mate for a couple of years but I have a soft spot for Spurs. I hope they pull off the impossible - they're a very good team to watch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here