Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well Done Sid!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I just want to pay tribute to Southern Sid's "Getting banned"! wind up.
You had me.
I started off doubting but then he held it together so well, that I started to believe it!

One thing his wind up did was get relatively regular blokes like me to hate the establishment. Hate getting restricted and told what to do and when.

If that was your idea to begin with then it worked. Whilst I still think your 80's violence posts are pathetic, I have to applaud a quality wind up that made us THINK! Even if that wasnt your intention.:lolol:

Last edited:

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
You had me.
I started off doubting but then he held it together so well, that I started to believe it!

One thing his wind up did was get relatively regular blokes like me to hate the establishment. Hate getting restricted and told what to do and when.

If that was your idea to begin with then it worked. Whilst I still think your 80's violence posts are pathetic, I have to applaud a quality wind uo that made us THINK. Even if that wasnt your intention.:lolol:

Did you honestly beleive anywhere would ban him for using the phrase sheep shaggers.:facepalm:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
You had me.

If that was your idea to begin with then it worked. Whilst I still think your 80's violence posts are pathetic, I have to applaud a quality wind up that made us THINK! Even if that wasnt your intention.:lolol:

Well he duped YOU, which suggests your username doesn't reflect your intellect!

perhaps we should have a poll.

Who is the biggest Bullshitter that their club can be proud of?

Southern Sid

or

Random Jack?

It's a toughie!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think sid's boat must have sunk such was the size of his catch. :fishing:

Well I did suggest earlier that we needed a bigger boat!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Didn't even open the thread, still if some sad individual gets his jollies by winding people up be my guest, just try to get out a little more eh ?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Perhaps southern_sid is actually Captain Sensible's windup account, and the Captain started this thread to fish for compliments on his work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here