Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Nadia

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes Well Done! but why did she win?

Seriously. Was it because she was a tranny? who was a pita when she wasn't allowed ciggys?

I know I don't post much on this thread but I can't understand why she had such a massive vote and Jason was second!!!

I watched this evening and the two I liked most (out of the 4) were evicted first.

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
HOW DID SHE WIN

SO...PISSED....OFF.....RIGHT....NOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW:angry:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
basicinstinct.gif

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nadia probably got the same freak vote that got Larry 'Im Free' Grayson the primetime Saturday night slot on the Beeb a couple of decades ago. Sad fucks :nono:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It was so biased towards her, the whole time she was being given cigarettes when she demanded them. The show would not have allowed an alcholic or drug addict through the doors so why should they let somebody who cannot live with out cigarettes.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I didn’t want Nadia to win and it is good to see that not everyone wanted her to win. Watching BB or BBLB I was beginning to feel that the whole country wanted her to win for some reason.

I am not sure who I wanted to win, but I fail to see what Nadia did to make her have such a majority of the vote.

Last edited:

LoopyLass

Jul 29, 2004
Hastings
I think she deserved to win, but the fact that she was a He/she I think made the public vote her more...she was so funny tho! :lolol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Go Nads!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here