Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well Done - Mo Farah

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
So pleased for him
He was going no-where in his field 5 years ago and didn't seem to be improving but he never gave up
Pure dedication to his sport over lots of years and extremely hard work has now paid off
Strong heart

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Won't get to see it here; did he kick for home & if so how far out?
Chuffed for him as I saw the 10,000 & although I was gutted I was so impressed with the way he took it.
Top man.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Won't get to see it here; did he kick for home & if so how far out?
Chuffed for him as I saw the 10,000 & although I was gutted I was so impressed with the way he took it.
Top man.

About a lap to go he was leading but he had about 5 people on his shoulder ready to pounce
This was still the case with 150 metres to go
But then he started to break away slightly and 1 athlete was catching him up on the home straight but he held on pretty well in the end to win by about a metre
The determination in his face on the home run was a joy to see

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
About a lap to go he was leading but he had about 5 people on his shoulder ready to pounce
This was still the case with 150 metres to go
But then he started to break away slightly and 1 athlete was catching him up on the home straight but he held on pretty well in the end to win by about a metre
The determination in his face on the home run was a joy to see

Excellent; cheers fella. Look forward to seeing it.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
With us dropping the baton as usual

Not actually dropping it, but THROWING it down after we took the Americans out. I can live with that :lolol:

Martlet

Jul 15, 2003
I met him after a race in Twickenham a few years back - he was a lovely guy, absolutely delighted to stand around chatting to us stragglers. Just delighted to see him having some deserved success

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here