Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done East Stand today

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
sounded great from the WSU and got quite a few cheers...was hoping that would start the 3 way chant but it was basically north and then east/west at the same time

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
And they didn't score.
I was cacking myself every time we started.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I couldn't really hear the east stand, because the three way east/west/north thing didn't quite sync right, and every time the east stand sang, the west were singing, so I could only hear them (I sit in the west)

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Think East need to get in early and start up when the PA stops about 5 mins before KO.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
In the WSU I heard the east stand since once in the first half and that's it. To be fair, WSU was quite noisy so probably couldn't hear them over us!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
First game for me today, and I was in the East. Stood up to sing it and eventually others around me did the same!

What is confusing is that it's not clear who is meant to go? As it sounded like both the West and the East sang at the same time!
Maybe when the North Stand sings the West should then sing, then the North again, and then the East, then the North and then the West and so on?

Or is that what's supposed to happen!

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Can hear the North from WSU South but cannot hear East. The only indication that East has done something is when ironic cheering breaks out from other sections of the ground. Perhaps it's the way the acoustics work as everyone thinks their own stand is the loudest.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I would like to see the 3 stand chant completed by the whole stadium joining together with something like we're the Amex Brighton boys all 3 stands together would be awesome

---
I am here: Google Maps

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Being in the North, I could hear them well. There was one brilliant moment when we were singing north stand/west stand, then east stand joined in with great volume and outdid the west stand, followed with a few rounds of north stand/east stand. Great stuff.

Also, the left side/right side was sung once in the north stand and was absolutely amazing. Literally the whole stand joined in.

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4338190 said:
If the bloke on the tannoy was to prompt all 3 stands when he's "warming up" the crowd before kick off, it would work really well and the natural order of who sings first etc would ensue.

This would be the worst thing that could happen!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here