Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well done Ash...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
When was the last time we had two strikers hit 20+ in the same season?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
When was the last time we had two strikers hit 20+ in the same season?

And amazing that so so many don't rate them-any other season than this and they would be the "darlings of the North"

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Good Job Mr Barnes :thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I have to admit I thought he would be a bench warmer this season but there are times when being wrong is a good thing. Despite what one or two people 'think' I take my hat off to the man.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Had him tipped as the top scorer in the league at the start of the season at 80/1. If he hadn't been injured and if Gus hadn't fancied Wood so much, reckon he could have been bloody close.

Well done Ashley. Seriously like this player.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'm a firm believer that goalscorers tend to be born not made and Barnes clearly has "it" and showed ample signs of that at the end of last season. Weren't we meant to struggle without a 20 a year man? We've got two.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
How many mins has Ash played? And Muz? What are their ratio's? Any statos around?

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Had him tipped as the top scorer in the league at the start of the season at 80/1. If he hadn't been injured and if Gus hadn't fancied Wood so much, reckon he could have been bloody close.

Well done Ashley. Seriously like this player.

Wood must be sucking Gus`s cock , he is shit as a striker

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Really wanted him to get the 20 today and i'm delighted, particularly when you consider he missed quite a few games. Onwards and upwards for Mr Barnes....

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Good player who has great potential to be a star. We see the best from him when he and Murray play up front as a partnership as they both compliment each other's style.

I'd be more than happy to see the 2 of them lead the line next season in the Championship, but it will be hard finind strikers who can compete with them without breaking the bank

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here