Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weird/Unlikely lasses what you fancy

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
A thread for unlikely/unusual/just plain weird women that you fancy and don't necessarily know why.

Anyone posting pictures of Liz Hurley or Beyonce Knowles is missing the ruddy point.

Women or GAYERS - feel free to post pictures up of men what you shouldn't really fancy, but get a tingly feeling/big erection when you think about them.

First up for me, Lol from This Is England (2nd from left in this picture):

GirlsThisIsEngland.jpg

And I would LOVE to clatter Lorraine Kelly. She's a chuffing minx:

lorraine_kelly_sofa.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Does Chezzer, need to SPELL OUT the point of this thread, again?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Kirstie Alsopp from Location Location Location and Katherine Parckinson from the IT Crowd, good call whoever said Tanya as well.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
I have to so that This is England probably has the most ugly cast i've ever seen. Well apart from the '86 cast, as everyone seems to have got worse.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Victoria Coren (Journalist/Poker player) - Saw her on some panel show a few weeks back and decided I would like a POKE.

plp_vicky_coren1.jpg

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Don't ask me why... I really don't know.

Attachments

• ladysovereign.jpg
    ladysovereign.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 4,839

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

To be fair, it's a strange idea for a thread. If you fancy someone aren't they by definition attractive?

Having said that, people posting a load of glam TV presenters/actors are definitely wide of the mark.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location

I think people have generally got the right idea (although those newsreaders are "classically" good-looking). I wasn't expecting people to post pictures of Jo Brand.

Minnie Driver is a great example, because she has a genuinely odd face and not a classic "Hollywood" body (but is a FOX in my opinion) as opposed to someone like Emilia Fox or Jessica Simpson.

I hadn't heard of that Tanya lass, but looked her up and thought she was a bit of a dog. Which means that Danny Seagull has got the idea! :thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
jo kent offa south today

Finest breasts on the Telly FACT

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It would appear so. Why are people posting random shaggable MINXES? It's the Mary, Queen Of Shops type of examples we're into on this thread, surely.

Oh and Chezzer, EXCELLENT use of the word "clatter". I'll repeat it again: CLATTER. :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here