Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weird Dream - What does it mean?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Had a dream I beat up one of my former best mates last night and then went and dumped the bird I am seeing. He is a former best mate because he shagged her while I was asleep in the other room about a year ago. What does the dream mean?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Both very helpful in their own way. But I tend to think the Green Man has a point. I thought I had let it go but maybe not.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
You're a closet psychopath. Run away everybody!

zeemeeuw

Apr 8, 2006
Somerset
looked it up in my Dream dictionary and apparently it means "Dont fall asleep when your woman is another room with a man and to choose your friend carefully"

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I dreamt I went to a BBQ with 1066 once. Very disturbing.:eek:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Les Biehn said:
Had a dream I beat up one of my former best mates last night and then went and dumped the bird I am seeing. He is a former best mate because he shagged her while I was asleep in the other room about a year ago. What does the dream mean?

Is he a former best mate in real life or was that in the dream? If he slept with her in real life then I guess it means you're questioning what are you doing being associated with either of them? They're best off together and you moving on to people more deserving of your respect!! She has no respect for you if she did...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I forgave them after the initial incident which was just over a year ago. I continued to go out with her for another six months. We split up (my doing) and he promised not to pull her, but did. Now I know full well she can just be a bit stupid but he is quite the little sexual predator and quite often takes advantage of girls when drunk which is pretty much what happened according to third parties. I basically threatened to kick the shit out of him and now don't have anything to do with him, luckily he has moved away. I have now been re-seeing this girl for about 3 months.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
It means you are to drop everything and come round and bum me.:)

I like that interpretation best.

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
Les Biehn said:
I forgave them after the initial incident which was just over a year ago. I continued to go out with her for another six months. We split up (my doing) and he promised not to pull her, but did. Now I know full well she can just be a bit stupid but he is quite the little sexual predator and quite often takes advantage of girls when drunk which is pretty much what happened according to third parties. I basically threatened to kick the shit out of him and now don't have anything to do with him, luckily he has moved away. I have now been re-seeing this girl for about 3 months.

*indicates couch and picks up pad and pencil* Sounds like you should listen to your subconscious, frankly. Dump her, and go and kick the living shite out of him. You'll feel all the better for it, you know. That'll be £120, thank you; on your way out ask my secretary to book you in for three hourly sessions a week for the next six years. Next!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I'm glad I didn't kick the shit out of him because I would be the one getting in trouble for it. Although maybe I should have because in the dream no matter how many times I hit him it never seems to have any effect.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Re: Re: Re: Weird Dream - What does it mean?

Lokki 7 said:
I'm sure that makes him feel much better about himself ted.

Ok sorry, not very well put then and I apologise, but wether you've had a few to drink or not its pretty easy to say no to someone who's trying to make moves on you, which is what I was trying to say...People can forgive and forget but it seems to me that Les can't and thats why he's continually thinking/dreaming about it?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I have had numerous dreams about kicking the shit out of him but never ones about breaking up with her.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Les Biehn said:
I have had numerous dreams about kicking the shit out of him but never ones about breaking up with her.

Completely understandable about kicking shit out of him, sounds like he needs it frankly!! As for breaking up with her, strange how these things crop up when we least expect it.....must subconciously be thinking about it if you're dreaming about it? But then again its only a dream and you'll get yourself all in a tither if you think about it too much?

Les Biehn said:

Probably because she's got bigger tits than him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here