Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weekly Magoo Poll(posted for Vulture!!)

Weekly Magoo Poll ( on behalf of Vulture)

• Go now

Votes: 68 50.4%
  • Nah he's great who else is there

Votes: 57 42.2%
  • Scared to commit to either of the above

Votes: 10 7.4%

• Total voters

E

enigma

There's literally no point changing now, whether you think he is good enough or not, its too late.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
100% OUT!!

Close it now and let's show the Paddy the result :clap2:

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
enigma said:
There's literally no point changing now, whether you think he is good enough or not, its too late.

I have always supported the manager no matter what...however at the moment some of the decisions seems just too off the wall - but I agree it is too late now, particularly if the money we have on loan signings has to be paid in compensation

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Too late and pointless (literally)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
At the moment I am wavering, but it's my heart talking not my head. Will vote later :(

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Playing against 10 men, 1-0 down and McGhee keeps it as 4 at the back and goes 4-3-3? f***ing brilliant. :dunce: I'd LOVE to be proved wrong but my god what the hell have we got 4 in defence with 1 attacker?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
See no reason to change my opinion. However, I do agree that it's now too late, which is why

HE SHOULD HAVE GONE WEEKS AGO
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
pasty said:
See no reason to change my opinion. However, I do agree that it's now too late, which is why

HE SHOULD HAVE GONE WEEKS AGO
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Are all you people calling for McGhee to be sacked living in la-la land? WE DON'T HAVE THE f***ing MONEY TO PAY HIM OFF.

It's really quite easy to understand. We don't have the money to pay him off now and we haven't had the money at ANY point this season to pay him off-if we had, he'd probably have gone months ago..

So which part of "We don't have the money to pay him off" do you people not understand? It really is very simple.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Bwian said:
Are all you people calling for McGhee to be sacked living in la-la land? WE DON'T HAVE THE f***ing MONEY TO PAY HIM OFF.

It's really quite easy to understand. We don't have the money to pay him off now and we haven't had the money at ANY point this season to pay him off-if we had, he'd probably have gone months ago..

So which part of "We don't have the money to pay him off" do you people not understand? It really is very simple.

Yeah but can we afford to keep him?

If Dick Knight is to be believed the playing budget was increased by £750,000 this season. Add the Coca Cola money to that and that makes it up to a cool £1 million extra to spend on getting us relegated............

Well done Mcghee your a true legend.

(F***ing useless lardy jock clown)

:censored: :censored: :censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here