Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Weekend bets

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
WH by Portslade station has already closed and George Street branch is closing. It's still open but sign says nearest will be Queens Road, so the Western Rd shop may be closing as well.

Thanks. I’d heard four were closing in the Brighton area so guess the St James Street one has gone too.

Anyone know about Worthing?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Thanks Ernest. Wonder if the one shop will actually lay a bet instead of shitting themselves every time they see a three figure bet:annoyed:

They'll be busy as hell in the next week or so as they've been dishing out free bets in the other shops to persuade people to go up there.

BTW I've heard Rye is still going to be open unless there are 2 shops there

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
They'll be busy as hell in the next week or so as they've been dishing out free bets in the other shops to persuade people to go up there.

BTW I've heard Rye is still going to be open unless there are 2 shops there

Interesting as the chaps in Tunbridge Wells told me that Rye and Tonbridge were closing in their “cluster”. Also heard from another sauce that it’s closing. Will pay it a visit at some stage.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Hills shop locator showing the following shops open in Worthing, anyone know if this is still the case? All help much appreciated.

50 Chapel Road.
8/9 South Street.
Cricketers Parade, Broadwater.
46 South Street, West Tarring.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hills shop locator showing the following shops open in Worthing, anyone know if this is still the case? All help much appreciated.

50 Chapel Road.
8/9 South Street.
Cricketers Parade, Broadwater.
46 South Street, West Tarring.

I have a feeling that the Chapel Road one has closed, which isn't a great surprise as it's only 2 minutes from the South Street one.

You've missed the one in Durrington that is also still open I believe.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Hills Shop locator has been updated and both Chapel Road and south Street shops have disappeared. Still three to choose from in the area.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here