Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wee smelling of sugar puffs

What is the reasoning behind this natural phenomanan (sp?) Does anyone else suffer from it?

Despite not going anywhere near a bowl of the stuff in what must be a decade by now, I still get a strong whiff of sugar puffs in my urine now and then. It's not a bad smell, indeed I spent a good few minutes standing over the khazi this morning just taking in that sickly sweet aroma, similar to when you pass a shit after eating pesto.

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
Too much sex? Do you get laid much?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
In related news, if you drink hot water from a mug it starts to taste like blood after a while. Nosferatu-tastic NSCers!

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
never heard of that one and it sure doesn't sound normal

are you sure you haven't got a dose............?:lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
yep, happens to me occasionally

weird

Wee smelling of S Puffs is an old and well documented phenomenon, so not that weird. What's weirder is that someone on here can actually spell the word 'occasionally' correctly! cardboard - NSC salutes you.

:bowdown::thumbsup::bowdown:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Are you also getting crystals forming on your shoes from little splashes of weewee?

Are you an undiagnosed diabetic?

Pee in a cup (one usually used by a workmate would be fine) and taste your water.Is it sweet ?Allegedly this is how diabetes was diagnosed in the ancient past,although wasting away and dying was also a bit of a clue.

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
Are you also getting crystals forming on your shoes from little splashes of weewee?

Are you an undiagnosed diabetic?

Pee in a cup (one usually used by a workmate would be fine) and taste your water.Is it sweet ?Allegedly this is how diabetes was diagnosed in the ancient past,although wasting away and dying was also a bit of a clue.

Mrs Jamon is a nurse, and the above comment is one to be taken seriously
(although litmus paper is now used rather than drinkin the stuff NB the 'ancient' past was as recent as the turn of the last century)

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I had a bit of a weird smell experience tonight. I was in some Gardens outside a London University and I smelt something strong and very familiar.

Couldn't put my finger on it, but I picked up some sort of dried leaves, blossom etc... that was lying on the ground and it smelt exactly the same as chickens.

Not "chicken" as in a drum stick, but live chickens.

Anyone who has kept chickens will know the smell. Obviously wasn't chickens, but I could smell them.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Danny, you've got too much sugar in your urine. Could be diabetes. Get it checked out!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here