Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday TV - could it be....

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Sky sports 1 shows 7:30-10:00 PM Wednesday as "football TBA" and checking the fixture list, the only domestic game is Brighton v Wycombe.

Is it likely they will show that or is it going to be Oirland vs Cheese-eating surrender monkeys ?

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea

The FA have started streaming live games from their website tonight they are showing Stevenage vs Port Vale. They seem to be releasing details of the streamed game on the day of the match, so who knows about tomorrow!

Nonsense, the streaming of this match has been on the FA's website for over a week now. Incidentally, anyone disillusioned by the poor quality of internet streams such as Justin or Iraq Goals should take a look at it. It's perfectly watchable, and why all Football League games are not available on pay-per-view via the internet is beyond me.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
From thefa.com
After a busy weekend of FA Cup action, we can now confirm three more games that will be broadcast live on ITV. One replay will be screened on ITV4, with two Second Round matches live on ITV1.

In addition, TheFA.com will once again stream more live games, but details of which matches will be online will follow later this week.

The live matches so far are;

First Round Proper Replay

Wednesday 11 November 2009
Rochdale v Luton Town
8pm, Live on ITV4

Second Round Proper

Saturday 28 November 2009
Northwich Victoria v Lincoln City
12.45pm, Live on ITV1

Sunday 29 November 2009
Kettering Town v Leeds United
1.30pm, Live on ITV1

No mention of any on ITV4 this week

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
That is because French TV couldn't agree a deal with RTE for the France v Ireland game, which meant Sky were unable to secure their own deal, although I believe it has been done today.

In short, its for that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here