Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday night drink up!!

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Right - The mighty England are playing some unknown team on Wednesday night and i belive that a few drinks may be in order. Fatboy has all ready stated on another thread that all drinks are a £1 which works for me.....

Drinking will commence after work in Brighton - anyone else up for it?

Confirmed so far

Trotster
Fatboy
Wilko
Rougvie
Stretch Armstrong (minus arms and legs - does that mean he is already legless)

:drink:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Cricketers, Southwick for me. Close to home and I'm skint anyway, plus its just a friendly so most of the evening will be concentrated on any fine totty that maybe in the bar!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I'll be taking a few mates along to ensure that RUMBLE gets me the drinks back that he owes me.

Not that I couldnt sort him out on my own like, yeah.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
CrabtreeBHA said:
Cricketers, Southwick for me. Close to home and I'm skint anyway, plus its just a friendly so most of the evening will be concentrated on any fine totty that maybe in the bar!

Fine totty in The Cricketers? :lol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Rougvie said:
I'll be taking a few mates along to ensure that RUMBLE gets me the drinks back that he owes me.

Not that I couldnt sort him out on my own like, yeah.

Yes come out. I am very generous on Wednesday's. Usually due to the fact that it is £1 for all drinks(except coke which is £1.60) and I am normally so hammered.

I will-of course-make you drink the drinks we drink on Wednesdays. A pint of cider/lager with a bottle of alcopop in it and a shot of sambuca.

Trotster said:

Stretch Armstrong (minus arms and legs - does that mean he is already legless)

That was terrible!! :D:D:D:D

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
I'll see you there then Crabbers...I should be there from about 6.30 to get a decent spot. Plus there's Ireland v Brazil to keep us amused till the main even kicks of at 9.15. I can almost taste that Steakwich now.

Mentioned it to Artois on Saturday, said he might wander along as well. Should be a cracking night, got a few mates from work coming along too. Marvellous scenes.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
If Crabbers is going to be concentrating on 'the totty' then I might come into town with the lads instead.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fair enough Artois.
The birds do seem to get really, really drunk at the Cricketers. Last time I watched a match there, one of them passed out right in front of me and collapsed in a heap on the floor.

Might have been my breath though.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Easy 10 said:
Fair enough Artois.
The birds do seem to get really, really drunk at the Cricketers. Last time I watched a match there, one of them passed out right in front of me and collapsed in a heap on the floor.

Might have been my breath though.

I read that as "might have been my breakthrough".

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Easy 10 said:
Fair enough Artois.

The pendulum swings back towards Southwick again.....

:clap2: :jester:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
fatboy said:
Yes come out. I am very generous on Wednesday's. Usually due to the fact that it is £1 for all drinks(except coke which is £1.60) and I am normally so hammered.

I will-of course-make you drink the drinks we drink on Wednesdays. A pint of cider/lager with a bottle of alcopop in it and a shot of sambuca.

That was terrible!! :D:D:D:D

f*** me, fatboy getting his wallet out! Don't hold your breath Rougvie.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Chesney Christ said:
f*** me, fatboy getting his wallet out! Don't hold your breath Rougvie.

Shut it Sleepy!! :yawn: :jester: :yawn:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
fatboy said:
(except coke which is £1.60)

Cokes all round then !!

I havent been in the Cricketers since my Brothers stagger and cant remember much about the place, but it certainly sounds like a good place for the ladies ???

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yeah OK the birds in the Cricks do suck.....literally! but they are more entertaining to look at that other pubs.
Good thinking Easy in regards to the Ireland match, did'nt thinkof that.

MARTIN get yourself down to the Cricks, Brighton's full of townies and pikey gits ready to mob you for your money if you dare to even look in their direction. Plus the Cricks is close to home and you can save money after you get the first round in :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Meade's_Ball said:
I read that as "might have been my breakthrough".
I'm not proud. Drunk, mental, dead. Any port in a storm, thats what I say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here