Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday Fans always Good for a Giggle

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
I reckon that you can throw into the hat ANY manager from ANY club that has attendences much less that 20k.

People need to get out of the mindset of the last 10 years with regards the clubs attractiveness.

It's gone from the hardest job in the country to one of the easiest.

The manager can buy players and there is a wave of optimism waiting to be ridden. I have no idea how or why Irvine has made such hard work of it this last month.

I would say that even Howe & Poyet would be tempted.

What a Twat

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I'm surprised frankly that he's still got the job after some of their performances, you would expect bouncebackability but it hasn't shown much.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Wednesday fans get on my tits more so then Leeds when they were here.I do hope they spend a couple of seasons in league 1 like Leeds and Forest did. It will do them some good.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Wednesday fans get on my tits more so then Leeds when they were here.I do hope they spend a couple of seasons in league 1 like Leeds and Forest did. It will do them some good.

This. The constant moaning about being in this league and thinking they are bigger than everyone else is really pissing me off.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
How do these fans of other clubs wind so many on here up? You go on their boards look for an idiotic comment then copy it to here. Personally I couldn't care less what other fans think and I am certainly not gonna get my knickers in a twist over what one Sheffield Wednesday fan thinks. If you do not look on there boards you will not get annoyed.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
How do these fans of other clubs wind so many on here up? You go on their boards look for an idiotic comment then copy it to here. Personally I couldn't care less what other fans think and I am certainly not gonna get my knickers in a twist over what one Sheffield Wednesday fan thinks. If you do not look on there boards you will not get annoyed.

Agree with this. Don't go looking for the comments in the first place and you won't get annoyed. I'm sure other clubs could easily pick a few threads on here and accuse us of being arrogant etc. All seems a waste of time really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here