Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wedding Zinger Part Six (The End)

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Walked into work and there was Becky (Eva Braun) behind the counter, smiling like a Chesire Cat, when I got half way into work she then turned and then went straight to Andy to tell him I've entered.

So I was looking for hat expecting to work, but then Andy said can we have a quick chat out the back, so I said ok and then we walked out the back.

He closed the exit door, and then he started saying I was on a prohabition period, and he didn't have any confidence in me. He then described what I can't do.

1. I can't prepare the chicken properly.

2. I can't wash up properly.

3. I can't push down the chicken thing what cooks the chicken.

4. I can't clean properly.

So there I was listening to him, and in the back of my mind I was thinking what a **** this bloke really is.

He then said ok enough of that, what happened yesterday, so I said what happened yesterday and he then apologised and then said the words.

I DON'T THINK THIS JOB IS RIGHT FOR YOU, I'M LETTING YOU GO.

So I said my goodbyes and then said will I get paid? and he then said yes you'll get paid, and then he closed the exit door and then I walked off down the alleyway.

After I went into Tescos to get a drink, I then realised I had to go back into KFC Portslade to give back my uniform, I walked in there and Becky once again was smiling like a cheshire cat.

I said what you smiling about and placed my uniform on the counter, turned my back on her and she said f*** YOU, So I said f*** OFF.

And I walked out there.

I WILL NEVER WORK IN KFC AGAIN, I WILL NEVER SET FOOT IN PORTSLADE KFC EVER AGAIN.

ARE BECKY AND ANDY HAVING A RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE THEY CERTAINLY SEEM TO FLIRT WITH EACH OTHER?

WILL ANDY GET LOCKED IN THE FREEZER AND FREEZE TO DEATH?

WILL JUAN GET ARRESTED FOR SMUGGLING DRUGS?:jester:

WILL SCOTT EAT TO MUCH AND EXPLODE?

WILL PETER EVER BE GIVEN HIS RIGHT WAGES?

ANSWERS I CAN'T ANSWER NOW, BUT THEY'RE QUITE INTERESTING.

THAT IS ALL FOLKS............

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Whatever you do, bend the truth when you go for your next job. I had an application form recently where someone but next reason for leaving last job.....

I failed my probation period.

Needless to say he did not get an interview.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
we need new bumper stickers now

NSC bans the breast

or something:down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here