Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wedding gifts in Brighton

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Whereabouts might the good denizens of NSC recommend to get some seriously impressive-looking wedding gifts in Brighton - other than the club shop in Queen's Road, obviously? There's no list as such so I'm just after the usual fancy/designer stuff: good-looking sets of glasses or cups etc, just nothing too bulky as I need to fly with it. Cheers, you big PONCES. :bigwave:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
debenhams do a wedding gift service where you say what you want and people on line buy stuff

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The ponciest around has to be England At Home. It's chocka full of stuff you don't need at premium prices. I've got loads from there.

Alternatively, if it's bed linen or retro bed chamber stuff you fancy then pop along to Cotton and Cologne opposite Laura Ashley. Best Egyptian cotton in town. I'm quite fussy about what I rest my delicate features on and absolutely swear by that shop. I've also got a rather snazzy retro bed bowl and water holder thingy from there. All bashed about to look antiquey.

That EZ systems(?) at the top of Church Street has lots of minimalist furniture and knick knacks too.

Now, this is my kind of thread :fishing:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
England at home also do the most exquisite prints and some funky up to the minute tables and chairs but guess that is too big for the trip.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
All good PMB - thanks BAG I'll check of course but I somehow doubt the M&S will quite cut it.

I mean, I really don't know if I could LIVE if I handed something mediocre over. Imagine that.

Last edited:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is County mall, there is a shop called something like " Bygone Age" or something like that selling old coke cans and stuff that would amke perfect gifts to put in a cupboard and only be brought out when you are lost for a christmas present for someone

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
"Old Coke cans"...right OK...thanks Dave...:lolol:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Try this place:

[yt]uVvcD4Czx4Y[/yt]

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Debenhams by a country mile, loads of nice glasses etc

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
To Adam and Sophie
Many congratulations on your special day, you make a wonderful couple. Good luck and here's to a long and happy marriage.
All my love,

DTG

xx

images

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Alternatively, if it's bed linen or retro bed chamber stuff you fancy then pop along to Cotton and Cologne opposite Laura Ashley. Best Egyptian cotton in town. I'm quite fussy about what I rest my delicate features on and absolutely swear by that shop. I've also got a rather snazzy retro bed bowl and water holder thingy from there. All bashed about to look antiquey.

This is TRUE. I have SEEN it! While the PONCE was SUCKING my dick.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
To Adam and Sophie
Many congratulations on your special day, you make a wonderful couple. Good luck and here's to a long and happy marriage.
All my love,

DTG

xx

images

that is genius

BTW they also have old sprite cans for that sofistikated look

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here