Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wedding evening do dress?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I have just got back from a wedding evening do and dressed smart casual, didn't want to turn up suite and booted for the evening do and eveyone else was dressed down. They were all in shirt and ties!!! I've only been to three weddings in my life! Was this a massive fo-par?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nightmare:ohmy: Last wedding I went to was just evening do and they were all dressed down. Mind you everyone knows I'm a scruffy bastard.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I wouldn't worry, it doesn't matter what you look like at the evening do because the people who are suited and booted have been there drinking all day and are totally wankered

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Les Biehn said:
I have just got back from a wedding evening do and dressed smart casual, didn't want to turn up suite and booted for the evening do and eveyone else was dressed down. They were all in shirt and ties!!! I've only been to three weddings in my life! Was this a massive fo-par?

or faux pas?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Billy the Fish said:
I wouldn't worry, it doesn't matter what you look like at the evening do because the people who are suited and booted have been there drinking all day and are totally wankered

:lol: That is well true, they were letting off fire extinguishers and getting rows. I was happily drinking and smoking and chilling. Most of the prople I hadn't seen in about 7 years but was good evening.

No I was wearing my ROW top.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Wedding evening do dress?

timbha said:
or faux pas?

Sorry i'm a bit wankered, spelling is out the window.:drink: :lolol: :drink:

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
I always thought it depended a bit on the relationship you have with the person getting married? for example at my dads wedding i wore a suit and looked good and at my mates wedding i just wore a casual shirt and trousers. am i wrong?:cool:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Ben Dover said:
I always thought it depended a bit on the relationship you have with the person getting married? for example at my dads wedding i wore a suit and looked good and at my mates wedding i just wore a casual shirt and trousers. am i wrong?:cool:
i hope you had done your nails thow!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Best to ask before hand. I find a black dress suits all ocassions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here