Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Website

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Ok i've just published this website to the web, and just want any comments on how it can be improved. And just to make sure that all things work on everyones browser, so far have on my explorer & bt yahoo. And to make sure that it doesn't take to long to open the page or to display pictures.

Website click here

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Works OK in Firefox. Generally Publisher templated webpages work OK in most browsers, it will look a bit different in Firefox than IE

BT Yahoo Browser is IE with a different front on it, it'll look identical in that.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
i can't get the form on contact page to work yet so i'm working on this

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
looks good to me , quick and gets point over. Menus on left look a bit boring though + alot of white on the page

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
"...........and TV and video player, which are connected to the local cable TV company providing almost 50 channels........"

Surely its either 50 or not, it can't be "almost"

Very good site mate.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
well my dad has just purchased the villa so have to be scetchy on the details until the management company tell me exactly what the villa has, the almost 50 chanels is what we have been told by the previous owners so i don't actualy know yet.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
well my dad has just purchased the villa so have to be scetchy on the details until the management company tell me exactly what the villa has, the almost 50 chanels is what we have been told by the previous owners so i don't actualy know yet.

:D:D:D

I was just being picky.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
"10 minutes from Disney World"...walk? drive?

Looks decent though

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
"10 minutes from Disney World"...walk? drive?

Looks decent though

It's in America, what do you think? they drive everywhere, this is the american website and i will be adapting it for the uk site, e.g z's for s's, £ first instead of $ e.t.c

:J)

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Looks OK in Safari on a Mac too. Main exterior pic and thumbnail look a bit gloomy though, so I've adjusted them in Photoshop (see attached).

Not sure about the Orlando Holday Villa logo in the top right hand corner - especially the yellow text, which could do with a drop shadow or something, to make it stand out more.

Attachments

• image927_v2.jpg
    image927_v2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 199
  • image744_v2.jpg
    image744_v2.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 202

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Looks OK in Firefox on a Mac too. It's a bit compressed on the left of the screen but then I have got an obscenely large screen.

oooerrrmissus

:cool::cool::cool:

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Two rooms with twin beds that both closets.

Typo there mate!

cheers, my dad was meant to check it over. And all he said was "yea, looks alright"

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
When I click on the interior the contents of the kitchen etc in blue are printed over the floorplan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here