Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wear red on saturday ?

haha you are brave behind your keyboard !!!!!

Yep, keyboard warrior me.

Doesn't detract from the fact you are a pikey, scumbag who is lower than snakes arse though does it?

Piss off back to BBS and talk about your disease ridden shithole of a club and make up stories to appease yourselves that BOTH the administrations weren't your fault and paying back your creditors 2p in the pound was justified.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
pikey can be construed as racist you raving nancy boy !!!!

Stop digging :lolol:

The word you are scratching around for is bigot. Incidentally you are also one of them.

Last edited:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Have the Pompey fans been ripping off charities? Have the Pompey fans cost people jobs? We relied on the support of the football community in the same way that Portsmouth fans are now. Don't you get that?
O spare that old rubbish,the fans are not always innocent and the fans had a chance to show what they wanted,they was happy celebrating all the good times,but its the fact that these fans knew they couldn't afford lawrence and kitson and many more but they just sat back.Bollocks to this saving pompey bollocks,these fans revelled in success and rubbed it in while the rest of us paid our bills with little success.

Its never the fans fault as they just do as they're told YEAH?thats what pompey fans did.They need to go bust so that other clubs can learn and learn fast.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Yep, keyboard warrior me.

Doesn't detract from the fact you are a pikey, scumbag who is lower than snakes arse though does it?

Piss off back to BBS and talk about your disease ridden shithole of a club and make up stories to appease yourselves that BOTH the administrations weren't your fault and paying back your creditors 2p in the pound was justified.
:lolol:loving this , no sense of humour on here nowadays .

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
Stop digging :lolol:

The word you are scratching around for is bigot. Incidentally you are also one of them.
bigot ?? really ?? surprised you know the word....do you know what it means ?? oh well, it seems that no one but a weed is allowed to be offended by racist personal abuse on here......and yeah you can be racist by calling people pikey or australian or chinese so be careful what you say boy or you may be in trouble

bigot ?? really ?? surprised you know the word....do you know what it means ?? oh well, it seems that no one but a weed is allowed to be offended by racist personal abuse on here......and yeah you can be racist by calling people pikey or australian or chinese so be careful what you say boy or you may be in trouble

Piss off you nonce.

Crawl back to Croydon, light a fire and keep yourself warm, it's cold out there tonight.

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
Piss off you nonce.

Crawl back to Croydon, light a fire and keep yourself warm, it's cold out there tonight.

that the best you got??? at least dream up something new, original and funny.......not just bad language and personal insults.....

bustersdad

Banned
Jan 31, 2012
Why the f*** are you, and the other Palace tossers, on this board while your team is playing?

ah cos i live in France so cant go to coventry, and i am able (unlike you) to look at two pages at the same time...so i am watching our score and amusing myself looking at the drivel on here....oh yeah its 1 - 0 to Palace....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here