Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wear red on saturday ?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
The best way to show we have no time for Portsmouth is by creating a CAULDRON of noise and a SEA of blue & white.

I'm getting slightly fed up with this obsession with the opposition fans - why can't we just sing our f***ing lungs out and ROAR the boys onto victory, in a SEETHING MASS of jubilation.

f*** the Portsmouth fans. All I care about is our fans and how much noise we can create.
:clap::clap::clap:

You never know, we might even be able to sing GOSBTS at the right speed.

dont be daft :lolol:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
A CALDERON of noise and a sea of blue and white!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I have quite a few old Saints shirts in my wardrobe if anyone wants to borrow one. Perhaps the staff can put red or white cards under the seats then when the teams come out - hey presto a sea of red or white. This would serve to piss Pompey off whilst also saluting another great premiership bound rival of the skates.

Last edited:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I live in Portsmouth and .... Will be wearing my stripes with pride. Should be an interesting train journey!

I came home from Pompey on Saturday and it was all a bit of a mess what with the trains terminating at Chichester.

This weekend for the Pompey game, I believe trains are stopping at Barnham and there is engineering work between Barnham and West Worthing. Good luck anyone having to brave the bus replacement farce!!

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/managed/service-disruptions/en669e465bdf4f7fa8bbc4917d1ad3c4/additionalMaps/Barnham_West%20Worthing.pdf

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I have quite a few old Saints shirts in my wardrobe if anyone wants to borrow one. Perhaps the staff can put red or white cards under the seats then when the teams come out - hey presto a sea of red or white. This would serve to piss Pompey off whilst also saluting another great premiership bound rival of the skates.

Could I wear the Rank Xerox shirt? One of the best shirts of the 1980s!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
This baffles me as yes no doubt fans did show up for our fans day,but we are talking about what 3 or 4 pompey fans at most not 3 bloody thousand,the same could be said for palace and many more clubs.Just because we had a few pompey fans turn up it doesn't mean that every albion fan should show our support for a club who has ripped of charities and of whom has cost many people their jobs.

Lets face it fans united was awesome but the clubs fans that did come did not come in coachloads more like a bubble car load.

Have the Pompey fans been ripping off charities? Have the Pompey fans cost people jobs? We relied on the support of the football community in the same way that Portsmouth fans are now. Don't you get that?

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
i reckon it'll be carnage on sat , worse than palace and millwall .....remember pompey is full of:tosser::tosser:s wonder if the bald headed twat will turn up as he said laughing stock . hope we beat them on the pitch and don't have to go on to get the scum off . just think it'll be messy thats all.

se3eagle

Banned
Aug 30, 2011
I certainly wouldn't be prepared to revel in the misfortunes of another club. Im sure there are many Pompey fans who are gutted about what has gone on at their club. Its easy to stand up and shout about the wonderful Brighton fans who saved the club and stood up to be counted, but remember that was a minority of the fans. Where were the rest? Didnt they care? Yes they cared but they also had lots of other things going on in their lives which meant that prioritising the football club couldn't be a priority. I hope that Portsmouth sort their mess out. I won't be raising cash for them but I won't be rubbing their noses in it either.

Good post

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Whatever you may think of their fans, pompey has history and heritage in abundance. The death throes of any club is a sad and shameful thing to see.

typical response from a weed.... moan like f*** at anything even remotely homophobic and then use racist remarks like this.....f***ing hypocrite !!!!!!

Listen you thick, pikey, shit eating nonce, you are on a Brighton Forum. If you don't like what's written feel free to piss off back to that abomination that is BBS.

Thanks for listening.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
What a thoroughly nasty thread. At least a few people haven't forgotten the shit we went through relatively recently. :nono:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
typical response from a weed.... moan like f*** at anything even remotely homophobic and then use racist remarks like this.....f***ing hypocrite !!!!!!

Do we know that Palace pikey Dougie is black then or was that guess? I think it's more more likely that you don't actually understand the term "rascist" :shrug:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
pikey can be construed as racist you raving nancy boy !!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331042586.798697.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here