Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We will get promoted this season!!

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I am so confident with the introduction of these new players, that I think we will now get promoted.

We are going up, laugh if you want, but you heard it here first.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Now where can I go and place a bet?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Like your optimism. We need to sign a decent winger by Thur though before I can entertain this thought

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Does Seb Carole make the Leeds team and if not would we have him back to provide the crosses for our front men as it seems that Currie is now out of the reckoning. With the addition of somebody to provide the crosses and keep Dean Hammond and I think that you could be right, we could make automatic or at least the play offs.

scooter1

How soon is now?
Not this season - sorry.
But thats fine... We were one of the teams touted for relegation this season and we're in the top half of the table with games in hand. Fair enough we've lost games that we shouldn't have(Millwall, Mansfield) but we've won or drawn games this season that last season we'd have drawn or lost(Bournemouth, Oldham). So i'll be happy with a top half of the table finish, and the chance to make a serious challenge next season when our younger players have the experience of a couple of seasons football under their belts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here